Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

im glad smarxist is dead

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Didn't expect to discover a new transphobic slur on the forums today. goodbye and good riddance, smarxist

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Didn't expect to discover a new transphobic slur on the forums today. goodbye and good riddance, smarxist

he was a huge piece of poo poo constantly lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Alaois posted:

im glad smarxist is dead

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

smarxist here and smarxist anywhere else on the forums were like two different people lol. glad he's gone if he's spouting dogshit like that

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I'm glad I don't wander too far from a few subforums.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

rip

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

smarxist finally eats a perma and henry kissinger finally dies :thunk:

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

THAT'S SMARXIST!?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Majinfoose posted:

THAT'S SMARXIST!?

Used to be

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Didn't Cody say at some point he regrets the "Finish the Story" line because it was becoming increasingly obvious it's never gonna happen and everyone is making fun of him for it? If so it makes it all the more hilarious that WWE keep pushing the line year after year.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Drakkel posted:

Didn't Cody say at some point he regrets the "Finish the Story" line because it was becoming increasingly obvious it's never gonna happen and everyone is making fun of him for it? If so it makes it all the more hilarious that WWE keep pushing the line year after year.

I suspect there are a lot of things cody regrets doing

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Ivypls posted:

smarxist here and smarxist anywhere else on the forums were like two different people lol. glad he's gone if he's spouting dogshit like that

my thoughts exactly. He seemed chill here. But gently caress posting transphobia bullshit.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Drakkel posted:

It'd be sad if it wasn't so funny because it was a really good, firey promo, and then WWE made merch of it and then screwed him out of it making any sense. lmao

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Cody will deserve whatever he gets

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lmfao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Shard posted:

no one should be allowed to have a net worth of more than $999,999,999.99

I should

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

this is how I found out lmao bless

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

no.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

the escape goat posted:

this is how I found out lmao bless

Yo same, it's great!

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Triple HHH's fist balled up white-knuckle tight either to keep him from pointing at or punching that old fucker.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

just read the leper's colony and yikes

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Wait I mostly only know people from their avatars, what was smarxists? I need to know who has been banished from the promised land (aka Jacksonville Florida)

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
https://twitter.com/SimpsonsWWE/status/1729888547434607065?t=dxrppPjMDygnft7gZhkAuQ&s=19

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

cmon. let him have it

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

or Punky, as he liked to be called

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

Alan_Shore posted:

Wait I mostly only know people from their avatars, what was smarxists? I need to know who has been banished from the promised land (aka Jacksonville Florida)

Lil cat with a beanie

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Henry Kissenger is dead and I don't know how to accept that.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

apophenium posted:

Lil cat with a beanie

Thanks weird Sting face

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

1glitch0 posted:

With an extra large pizza

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I'm more just bummed out he got to live so long and didn't die in agony like Reagan

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

1glitch0 posted:

The crimes against humanity are in the enclosed pool area

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

he died as he lived, being extremely fed brained

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

hahahaha

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Shard posted:

With an extra large pizza

No, this really calls for Sombai, Cambodian rice wine.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Drakkel posted:

Dunno

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

reach for the riizz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Between Punk's promo and Kissinger's death it's been a rough week for Paul Levesque.