Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

They want to bring back Christian Cage whenever he's done with AEW (unknown how long that is), Edge wants to team with him again before being done for good

Want to and will be able to are two very different things. Is Christian as dumb as Cody? I certainly hope there aren't two people that dumb walking this, or any other, earth.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

:bahgawd:

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

History Comes Inside! posted:

Don’t think I saw this one ITT

:five:

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

yea ok posted:

40 is young in the fed. He's only one year older than Twinkletoes on All Friends Wrestling, but you won't hear a peep out of any of those hypocrites.

This just got me to find out R-Truth is 50 and suddenly nothing makes any loving sense

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

There's also a girl whose entrance is an elevator opening to show her in silhouette.

Cody's down in NXT now?

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

ThePariah posted:

Sami Zayn is 39, Dominik Mysterio 26. But I guess using veterans to elevate young stars is bad when the Fed does it :smug:

That would involve elevating young stars, not doing whatever Dom is doing

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

The only thing I know about De Lander is that she used to go by FaceBrooke and should have never stopped using that name.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

:hmmyes:

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Why is anyone actually trying to think of who it could be when it's gonna be:

forkboy84 posted:

A returning Kairi

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

I know I'm late to the party but Cody's biggest issue is that he, of all loving people, could not understand the business enough to actually do a heel turn in his AEW run and be shot into the stratosphere even more than he was.

What I really hate him for is being stupid enough to think he was gonna go to WWE and not get poo poo on by Roman. Every day he strays further from his "story." He couldn't even get the push over Seth "Freaking" Rollins. By the time he does win the strap he actually wanted, no one will give a poo poo about him and he'll be just another line on the Roman Reigns Memorial Heavyweight Championship list. He deserves better and I hate him for being stupid enough to give us this comedy.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Grendels Dad posted:

The difference to me is that the Jackass guys set out to get hit in the nuts with a 20 pound frozen fish. They don't try to sell me on the idea that they went back to the Get Hit In The Nuts Factory to finally fulfil their dream and their promise to their dead dad and whatnot.

Isn't that just the plot to the last Jackass movie?

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Beepie just signed too. He could be thirsty for Beepie.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Intruder posted:

why are they dressed like hair metal fans for a punk commercial

Literally:

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

I thought we were talking about Brandi, not Julia Hart?

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Bringing that big Chuggo energy to NXT

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Jade absolutely looked like she could have done well in the WWE system but looking the part and actually doing it are two very very different things. It's real loving telling that Beepie gets to actually be on the show when they both had about as much skill in the ring while Jade has a charisma score higher than 2. I may be giving Beepie too much credit here though.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

There he is, looking like he's about 20 years late to a Reel Big Fish concert.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Yeah, I get that there is an intense desire for the blowup / firing to occur because it would prove that it was Punk and not the AEW locker room / management that was the problem but both WWE management and Punk are heavily incentivized to make sure it doesn’t happen.

They said the same thing about AEW management and Punk the first time he blew up to the point they were gonna give him his own show and yet here we are.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

You're trying to tell me they went commercial free for an hour at the start and couldn't get an overrun? Lol. LMAO

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Let Drew go to AEW so that he and PAC can just murder people and live together under a bridge. I guess they can also wrestle sometimes.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

super macho dude posted:

Now show him as black and then asian

Didn't realize CM Punk was married to Colin Jost

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Majinfoose posted:

Whoa there

Good for a t-shirt company anyway

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Digital Jedi posted:

Medieval Times was sweet. Chicken was real good. My knight lost.

I don't know which one you had but gently caress the Blue Knight; Green Knight rules.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Astro7x posted:

What’s so loving dumb is that there are two nights of Wrestlemania. There is no reason for this.

Have Cody/Seth and Roman/Rock night 1. Roman/Cody night 2 to win the title. Unless Cody was never supposed to win this year, then I guess please don’t run the same lovely story 3 years in a row.

And are Rock and Roman actually showing up this year to build the match? Seems unlikely.

Seth is also the only person Roman hasn’t beat during this title reign. Seth has that DQ Rumble win. I’m sure they could have been spun as a way for them to fight to decide who faces Roman.

lol if you think Cody is winning the title. He is absolutely not doing that.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Majinfoose posted:

WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?

This but unironically after whatever that presser was.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Now move in, now move out, get called up, go back down
Beepie, Beepie, tell me what ya gonna do now! (c'mon)
Keep slommin', slommin', slommin', slommin' (uh)
Keep slommin', slommin', slommin', slommin' (what?)
Keep slommin', slommin', slommin', slommin' (uh)
Keep slommin', slommin', slommin', slommin'

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Gonna laugh when Sting gets continually passed over for an induction into the HoF because they are that loving petty.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Alright then, never mind lol

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

the sex ghost posted:

Roman is going to get real fat and we are recreating the main event of mania 9

We talking Rikishi fat, Yokozuna fat, or CM Punk fat?

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Rarity posted:

The only way wrestlers should be paid is in Starbucks gift cards exposure WrestleMania moments. :colbert:

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Rhonne posted:

https://twitter.com/CodyRhodes/status/1776286637766398218

The Rock is taking this feud a little far, don't you think?

PharaohShithead finally getting revenge for that pyro

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Every so often I think of that South Park wrestling episode and just laugh at how much they hit the nail on the head.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Toni Storm and Jeff Hardy are two opposite ends of that spectrum. Speculation, etc, but Jeff probably got his three strikes and was let go so as not to be a liability. I think they just didn't see anything for the Fed in Toni and were willing to cut bait on what they saw as an underperforming talent with little upside to her backside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

The last time Cody should have gone heel but didn't he ended up solving racism. Maybe this time he'll solve the Middle East or something.