Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Wolfpac is back with a massive erection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

History Comes Inside! posted:

Vince is already aware of Kid Rock, lest we forget one of his finest contributions to the business

https://youtu.be/Id7LoFARr0Q

edit: such an important moment in history deserves better than a 10th generation bootleg VHS quality video

HHH's Ric Flair selling is a definite guilty pleasure of mine, as is Rocky struggling to take his shirt off at the end.

Vince won't want to use Cowboy though. It was already used by Jarrett, who is Capital G, Double O, Double N, Double E.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Don't know who Sol Ruca is but sad to hear that she is a write off.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Drakkel posted:

In kayfabe why wouldn't a brand just draft as many factions/tag teams as possible since you're getting like 2 to 5 people per draft pick?

Their tag team division is full but I hear TNA is hiring!!!

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Obviously there's the rear end, but I'm also massively distracted by his hands there.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
The best thing about the JBL and Cole show is that it was just everyone having a laugh backstage and making a sort of weird sitcom to pass the time. I like it when people have fun, even when one of those individuals is JBL of all people.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Random thought, how does one "degenerate" as a verb? Go to sleep? Die? Oversee an abortion? I just woke up, my small brain is only at half power but this is bugging me.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Cavauro posted:

in the 90s morals and decency used to be something else and right-wing. not good. just a different thing, and it was good to not have it. hope ive cleared that up

Thanks Cav, it just occurred to me that I've never heard the word used as a singular verb. So I can imagine watching the news and the presenter says "Things have degenerated into a riot!!" but you wouldn't say "Today I am going to degenerate". On re-evaluation, I think HHH and his pals were commanding us to "Degenerate!" in a collective sense, not to just me as an individual. I spent a lot of time degenerating in bed over this.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Drakkel posted:

To be fair WWE often has an internal list of "top babyfaces and heels" that you would never guess just by watching the actual show on tv. I'd heard recently they considered Karrion Kross the #2 Heel on Smackdown???

Has Vince given him a new helmet* yet?

*not a penis

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
You are all a bunch of comic book dorks I'm gonna give you all swirlies and take your lunch money just like MY favourite superhero STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN oh hell yeah

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

dsriggs posted:

I gave HHH too much credit with that lovely mspaint. If you watch the match, he didn’t even hook the leg.

I seem to remember the camera panning out to catch the audience reaction... and all you see are a bunch of people getting up to go to the toilet and shrugging while IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GAME plays to an otherwise silent arena. It might be the greatest non-reaction to a world title match finish at a major PPV ever, and one fully deserved.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

projecthalaxy posted:

Cucking is a two way street...

Oh my, you are a... big-breasted beauty aren't you? :pervert:

Not said by Vince McMahon to his wife, but by Vince McMahon's one-time competitor to Vince McMahon's wife on a live-action TV show written by Vince McMahon.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Eat My Fuc posted:

it’s cool Sami got to see Mecca. I’m in the process of becoming muslim and hope someday I can go too.

Oh mate, you've got to be more subtle than this. Look at what happened to that person who claimed to work for the Saudi government out of nowhere. You need to protect your gimmick. Honestly, I expected better from you EMF.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
When was the last time an active wrestler had the book in a major promotion? Given Tony Khan is a big wrestling history nerd, I feel like he might be a bit wary if the latest example was still Big Sexy's tenure in WCW.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

vince demanding cody change his neck tattoo into a different country as part of his heel turn

My money's on Iran.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I know I'm late on this but the Tripel H beer looks way better than what you get in most American bars. I appreciate the wordplay.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
They've done something weird with that lady's eyes, both in that gif and the match graphic. She looks like Sean Young in Blade Runner, which is to say she looks like an android.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Ohhh myyy, an incoming hype train Corey!

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I've heard of 100 gecs, wouldn't be able to describe them in any way other than abrasive because of a post in this thread (I'll check them out, I like abrasive), but I take it baby gronk is related to that American football player. Making my own reality is more fun than real reality. :)

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Drakkel posted:

No he's just a random 10 year old that's good at football and makes tiktoks

Tiktoks confuse me but probably not as much as American football tbf.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

"So we're bringing in this guy, Pete Dunne-"

"DON'T YOU THINK HE LOOKS LIKE THE KID FROM THE LITTLE RASCALS?"

"... excuse me sir?"

"YEAH, BUTCH FROM THE LITTLE RASCALS!!!"

"I'm afraid I don't follow."

"OH GODDAMMIT DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING MYSELF AROUND HERE"

Then the meeting was adjourned as Vince left for three hours to try and find a Little Rascals VHS. It takes time to overcome this debacle which almost certainly occurred.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Last time I checked, the Denver Nuggets were owned by a man named... Eeeeeeeenos. He's an Enos! HE'S AN ENOS!!!

Whoa ladies, calm down there! Maybe next week!

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I can't believe this is the best version of YOU'RE AN ENOS!!! on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/qaSfnGkPYh0

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Vince's moustache isn't so much Magnum PI but Magnum PISS!

Anyone used this one yet?

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Tbf, Charlotte can't be mainstream famous because she is unrecognisable.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
When talking about MAINSTREAM FAMOUS WRESTLERS you can't forget Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks, the only two wrestlers any British person over the age of 60 knows.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I feel like Foley is more MAINSTREAM than most give him credit.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
The lip job explanation is much more convincing to me tbh. Vince's particular breed of super rich rear end in a top hat is extremely self-conscious as they get older, especially since the dodgy cosmetic surgery they got done in the 80s starts withering away. I believe this is why Trump is very touchy about his hair?

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Ugh, I can't be racist when telling jokes, at the footy or even down the pub these days!! Luckily for me, no one cares about wrestling, so this is an excellent alternative.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I feel like getting out of Wembley is always a pain in the rear end, though the AEW show might not be as bad as other events.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
It wasn't that good, that was an unbearable thirty seconds.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Hoss Corncave posted:

In fairness to WWE, at the time Benoit was the right choice and it was a pretty great moment.

Indeed. Bret finally getting the belt back at WM10 was good too. What was not good was making Yokozuna wrestle two matches in one night, but whatever, love me some Hitman.

graph posted:

where are the dancers ??

Whoa hold on there graph maybe next week!!

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

1glitch0 posted:

Honestly, I'd rather see Yoko go twice in a night than Luger.

That's a good point.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I'm still not convinced that Raw Underground wasn't something we all somehow collectively dreamt up during the depths of covid and that, in reality, it never actually happened.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

1glitch0 posted:

lol he hasn't changed or matured in 18 years.

I'm hurt and I'm tired and I blog with loving children.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I watched a YouTube video from WWE's account of Taker and Foley watching the Hell in a Cell match. Taker is Taker but it was kind of interesting, and it's nice to see Foley still doing okay.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Sandman McMahon posted:

There should be a Blue Undertaker and they should form the Blues Brothers of Destruction

Their music starts with Limp Bizkit but after he says rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin' a bunch of times it cuts in with raaaaaawhiiiiiiide.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
He said that you son of a bitch

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
WRECK EVERYONE & LEAVE would at least be good for a murder mystery weekend or a swingers party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
All these hypothetical scenarios about no one knowing wrestlers and you're all forgetting the TNA Family Feud from like 2010 where Mick Foley was seemingly the only one Steve was familiar with.