Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i'm never going to be able to separate cody rhodes from that rubber chicken at this point lmao

what an all-time funny moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

maruhkati posted:

I'm actually sad the guy who said he was Uncle Howdy was wrong.

This is what Vince stole from us

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

every show for the foreseeable future should start with a 15 minute speech with hhh thanking the fans and saying that wwe isn't going anywhere

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i bet the "plan" right now is to do something to make hhh look good again like booking a good match, but by 7:58pm tomorrow vince will have rewritten it enough times to be hhh doing the same exact promo from monday

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

it's just a matter of whether its tomorrow or next Friday but there's absolutely gonna be a talent-cutting bloodbath

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

duckdealer posted:

Isn’t the most obvious outcome of the Endeavour deal that the main roster becomes more like current NXT? Seems almost certain that many people who have been there awhile will be gone and if necessary replaced by cheaper and less talented folks.

Yeah the future is probably less than a dozen names like Roman Reigns and then an endless supply of NILs like Tank Ledger they can pay 5 figures for 3 years until their knees are dust

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://i.imgur.com/tkiwf1w.mp4

my vision for this was to sync the chicken noises to the song but it was too much effort

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://www.ebay.com/itm/325606550178

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Ole Adam is gonna have to come down to Jacksonville if he wants to make that wish come true

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

lmfao

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

super macho dude posted:

Who's going to be in the first group of wrestlers getting released soon?

Bray Wyatt and Alexa Bliss have to be a lock

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shotzi and Nattie are going to be known as The Ballsy Baddies lmao

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Intruder posted:

Unless they piped in a LOT of boos, Dom just got the loudest heel reaction since Elias in Seattle

:allears:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Superstar Shakeup

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

MJeff posted:

I dunno if I would compare Kenny Omega going on a two year quest across like three hours of in-ring time to hit Okada with the One Winged Angel and take his championship with "and then the guy who was ejected for interfering with the match interferes with the match."

lol

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I’ve been enjoying his work on Monday and/or Friday nights

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Gable Steveson is surely a first round pick. He’s undefeated on the Raw roster since being drafted in 2021

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shard posted:

The memes have been the best

Thank you Cody

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Humiliation for Loser Cody

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

lol

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Seams posted:

I think Cody will be in or near enough to Main Event for at least the run of his current contract.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://youtu.be/5CQqgUZnsEI

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Nick Aldis was gonna be the one to dethrone Roman. It’ll take HHH another year to figure out an alternative plan

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

15 wishes for Roman to win

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

zetamind2000 posted:

The average episode from the bischoff and hogan era is better than the worst of vince mcmahon's triple power hour

I didn’t watch any of TNA but people still laugh and make fun of a lot of things from that era whereas I don’t think anyone will ever remember anything that happened during 2018-2021 WWE. I’d rather watch something laughably bad than the most boring shows of all time

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Paper Lion posted:

i can still remember all these angles from this video vividly and cannot name you more than like 15 from wwe so idk

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxrOv-sh9IRGaGpWTklWWjhLRFU/edit?resourcekey=0-3Lb-GInhmQyC8AMlbf2-uw

tfw the Moments company has created very few Moments

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

is pepsi ok posted:

Yeah...yeah! Hit em! Punch em! Yeah good, good, put em in a choke. *heavy breathing* HIT EM! DO A TAKEDOWN. YEAH GOOD!

*Royalty Free Hip Hop Beat plays in the background*

https://youtu.be/Q7ury9DwMYI

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

zetamind2000 posted:

The raw underground episode also saw the debut of retribution, two minutes of wrestling in the first hour, and near limitless video packages

I think the thread consensus was that it was one of the worst raws in recent history

Somehow the most recent Raw After Wrestlemania is rated lower

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

He will probably get laid off

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Holy gently caress lol

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Someone call the local medical facilities in Stamford to check if they have a patient named Paul Levesque

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

El Generico posted:

I remember someone saying that once WWE Films gave up on theatrical releases and became a direct to video company, they made decent money off of it.

They also started making lots of money when they gave up on being a wrestling company. Makes you think

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Cody should have set himself on fire and taken a back bump on a chicken if he wanted me to move on. I’m never forgetting that poo poo

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

TheKingslayer posted:

Bray has been away putting on more weight and getting plastic surgery to become Dusty Rhodes so Cody can have the greatest feud of his career against his own father.

this would rule

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

acknowledge him

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

cody should add a stip that he can never go back to aew if he loses against brock

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

That DICK! posted:

oh you're coming at me for some reason. why lol

cody engagement syndrome

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Jiro posted:

Cody on commentary to really talk up this young newcomer Logan Paul during the main event of WM Philly, Roman vs Logan.

we found a dead guy at wrestlemania

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shard posted:

In case anyone was interested WWE's stock right now is $103.72. So WWE is doing better than ever. But I'm sure they'll fire Vince any moment.

the evidence is in the ratings

4/3 raw when vince booked and cody was being humiliated: 2.26m
4/10 raw when vince wasn't there and cody wasn't being humiliated: 1.8m

endeavor needs to fire hhh and use his salary to buy rubber chickens that drop from the ceiling during cody's entrance