Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Wrestling Mpire simulates a deeper truth, an estactic truth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

His abs aren't remarkable enough to pull off that Wrestlemania coat. Tony Nese, on the other hand

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

3 A.M. Radio posted:

I'm at Smackdown tonight. Wanted to take my nephews to their first show. This is genuinely the worst experience I've had, be it WWE, AEW, or indy.. People aren't even cheering or booing, they're just... screaming. Loud, shrill, directionless screams, all at the top of their loving lungs. It's absolute madness, and not in a good or fun way.

I don't think they pop, they just screech in pain

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Cody to be given Medium Silver after losing to Roman again. This will function as the new top title for Raw

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Heyman is looking old

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

collective bargaining is too spooky for bray

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i aknowledge the tribal cheeks

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Once again Cody gets Boo'd but refuses to make the obvious turn (into a chicken)

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

You'd think a T-Rex skull would be too on the nose but subtlety is for cowards

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Vandar posted:

BRING BACK THE STREETBEEFS THREAD DAMMIT

Sammi's cool with it now so it should be ok

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

No need to worry where your going!

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Much like all wrestlers, Pratt was superior as a big chunky boy

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I don't think that joke quite makes sense

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

bartok posted:

big chunky boy like when he thought exposing his penis to Amy Poehler and Rashida Jones without their consent was a funny prank?

Oh, that bitch should be in jail in then

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Lamentable Dust Son

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

making GBS threads all over the legacy of The Kiss Demon smdh

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Gumball Gumption posted:

It's their last name, they're not naming the kid Mario Mario

Cowards

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

The brand split exists so they can try and pop a rating or two with draft episodes, there isn’t anything more to it

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

ahem

Trying fucked around with this message at 09:47 on Jun 24, 2023

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Alaois posted:

yeah im gonna listen to that guy sound like he's about to cry for 90 minutes while talking about roman reigns. not!

Stop doxxing Cody Rhodes

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

There’s a microsecond of excitement when I think the thread is talking about some crazy poo poo LA Park did

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Strong “if you’re looking to score weed, I’m also looking” energy

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Drakkel posted:

Remember that time she started cutting promos about her tragic life story and then it turned out that was supposed to make her a heel inexplicably?

Hard Times was a heel promo in Vincent’s eyes

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

But have you considered I just steal all this poo poo off the internet? Checkmate, liberals

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Japan is p. conservative but they did have that guy assassinate the prime minister & the public response was largely “y’know, he makes some good points”

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

it’s a worked shoot

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Shard posted:

I don't understand numbers. .50 seems good to me as well as 1.5 million viewers. What am I not getting?

They had been higher quite recently, up in the ballpark of four Phil’s

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Tony made them Jag Off

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

#duuuuuuuuuval

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

They call him Aldis because he certainly isn’t Aldat

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

3 A.M. Radio posted:

The only thing I remember about the actual first Backlash is Mankind was on the poster, and I don't think he was even on the show.

The big swingy hook things. They were cool

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Grendels Dad posted:

Wait, didn't the exact same thing happen to Gargano not too long ago?

Sisyphus’ push

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I watched that Gunther vs Gable match and it was fine. Good, even. That slow deadlift chaos theory was swank! But a four & half star classic? iDK man

It was good! But like, it was “good.” Maybe I’m just not in the resonance with WWE matches because I watch so few so if you watch loads of them then you can see that they are playing against tropes I am unaware of

Edit: Rhea’s latest hairdo is poo poo

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

projecthalaxy posted:

Post on your main, darkstar

lmao lmao lmao

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Vandar posted:

This means nothing.

Dwayne is only back because he can't act

but he could never act :D

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

He passes the airport test in that he should be stopped by the authorities at the airport

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

usual amounts of WWE noncery, nothing to remark upon

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Serperoth posted:

Are you confusing him and Matt Riddle?

No, Austin Theory was also a nonce case

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Nathan Jones sprinting off into the Australian wilderness as soon as his plane home touched tarmac and eventually starring in a Mad Max movie is a powerful notion that I think on often. It’s only wrestling, after all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

tattoo stars on his bitch hide in readiness IMO