Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Oh boy, a brand draft, this will surely work out better than the last six times they've done this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

1glitch0 posted:

Have they ever had actual people make the picks? I always remember it being a dumb animated graphic that randomly picked or something.

they had "war rooms" a few years ago, the Fox one had the football robot in it

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

how is Noam Dar still under contract

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

a.lo posted:

What happened with Veer? Could he possibly get the new heavyweight belt?

Veer is coming

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

the one true rival to Mtn Dew is SUUURRRRGE

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I enjoyed everyone saying that Terry Funk wrestled for a lot of promotions in America and absolutely nowhere else in the world

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

The person responsible for tweeting that wrestlers have been released has been released

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

Though I guess you aren't really supposed to hear anything past the first minute anyway.

Unless it's for TV where they do one entrance, then a four minute commercial break while the wrestler stands in the ring doing nothing as the music plays on a loop

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Just give Kross his side suplex from NXT back, that thing looked badass.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

bring back 205 Live when they made people do shoot weigh-ins

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

reality_groove posted:

What would pirates do with an elimination chamber

Reconfigure it to host an unsanctioned soccer tournament in international waters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43ItX_bPR1o

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

if i went to a wrestling show and had to sit and watch 55 minutes of not wrestling i would burn the building down

There was an entire Nitro ep where first hour was just vids of the NWO sitting in a Denny's booth and commercials

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Thunder was the better WCW show because the first match was always something like "let's put AJ Styles and five luchadores out there and let 'em go nuts"

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Majinfoose posted:

That sounds like a poopy company to me.

don't blame Mr. Pooper for this

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

the bloodline started their entrance at 9:35 and they still ran out of time on the segment

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

WWE now has WWE Speed, matches with three-minute time limits available on Twitter. Who is this for?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

maruhkati posted:

Going to have to second the "who is this for?" question. The reason WWE matches (particularly women's matches) are 3 minutes long is to make room for the dinner theater that its fans are here to see. Anyone who's interested in wrestling centered around wrestling isn't going to give a poo poo about three-minute WWE style matches.

The first one up is Ricochet vs Dragon Lee. That's a fun matchup, give them 20 minutes on TV!

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Sometimes I think The Rock's brain got broken so badly from Black Adam bombing that he decided to destroy Liberal Hollywood

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

"NXT has the best women's division in wrestling" I am told after watching a six-woman tag match featuring palette-swapped create-a-wrestlers that haven't had any skill points allocated

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I tried a Prime hydration lemonade last weekend and it tasted like it was going to give me five different kinds of cancer.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Cedric had the match of his fuckin' life with Kota Ibushi in the 2016 CWC, the fans screamed for HHH to sign him so he did, and this is what they're doing with him now

whole lot of house shows and Main Event on that Cagematch listing, it looks the only thing he ever did on the main roster was a stint with Hurt Business tagging with Shelton Benjamin

burned eight years of this man's career

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTDcQyh0cck

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There's still a TV deal gap for Raw between October and the Netflix deal until January, right? I'm sure the TKO/WWE execs believe they'll figure something out but what if they don't? Stream it on UFC Fight Pass? Twitter? Something even funnier?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

1glitch0 posted:

I assume they'll work out an extension with USA since they still have an ongoing relationship with them for Smackdown, but who knows.

That is the most likely thing but I want something really dumb and funny to happen.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

The funny thing about this isn't that the Rock is a jerk, it's that people are talking about it in public. He's fuckin' done in Hollywood, enjoy reliving Hulk Hogan's final run

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

That Ronda thread all seems about right, she was never gonna get Brock/Roman perks and travel so it's kinda dumb to be mad about that but lol at

"Ronda was told time makes money and not matches in which she responded “what type of money does an 8 minute entrance make” referring to Roman’s entrance"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

MJeff posted:

Apparently the 20 minutes over was for the entire segment, including entrances and whatnot.

which makes it even funnier that in Ronda's book she asks "what kind of money does an 8 minute entrance make" about Roman Reigns lol