Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

What does your heart tell you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Should have never left Thunderdome..... :smith:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Shard posted:

This would be the worst and thus funniest outcome.

https://twitter.com/nodqdotcom/status/1645949166282067968

Cody on commentary to really talk up this young newcomer Logan Paul during the main event of WM Philly, Roman vs Logan.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

That is incredibly disappointing.

Also, https://twitter.com/GreatBigIdiot/status/1648368604423880704

:lol:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

:goatsecx:

:perfect:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

Big Dick Johnson putting on the costume so his sick 9/11 idea will please Vince

But enough about The Rock in "The Mummy Returns"

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

History Comes Inside! posted:

Don’t think I saw this one ITT

:perfect:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Remember when Kane's music was just evil and great?

Now he's just evil.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Soul Glo posted:

turns they made a belt so that Seth Rollins can get a payoff for being insanely over while the absent champ is loving off?

And also you have an excuse to have another Rollins vs Cody match at like SummerSlam or something.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Hirez posted:

closest I have...

someone do the needful:

I miss the Penny belts

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

Seth toning down his attire for the superhero movie

They apparently wanted him in the movie because he gives convincing curb stomps to POC during Black History Month. :v:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

That DICK! posted:

Casting call was for a “dated nazi type” and he misunderstood

:discourse:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Ringo Roadagain posted:

dusty came off like a way bigger badass when the horseman broke his arm

Remember that small window of time Braun was a legit monster screaming "I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU" tossing Roman off a ledge while in a stretcher and flipping ambulances?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

:wtc: Why the hell does Ali re-sign with the fed??? He'd do really well in the indies I would think, poo poo even in Japan.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Tampa Bae posted:

last report I can find on google says his deal isn't up until mid 2024, unless the budget cuts (that aren't coming) hit him

No I meant like before after they paired him up with Mansoor or some dumb poo poo like that. He should have left a long rear end time ago. It's actually kinda surprising he wasn't fired during Thunderdome era.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

zetamind2000 posted:

I can't wait for brock to fart in cody's face every monday, friday, and premium live event day

Loser Cody fighting through pink eye to kick Brock's rear end. As Brock actively is disgusted and runs away tossing debris as Cody is something I would pay to see.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Testekill posted:

You didn't make me tap out, you just broke my arm and I was too stubborn to tap out and passed out from the pain because I'm too insane to know when to quit.

Weird that Cody directly quoted early 80's Vince McMahon

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Vandar posted:

Y'know, Konami used to give the winners of certain Yugioh tournaments title belts to carry...

All I'm saying is, y'know...we hook Roman up with a Yugioh deck, teach him how to play, get a few more belts around his waist...

Hieroglyphs on a belt and giving a gold finish works out pretty well.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Gonz posted:

Cody will miss Wrestlemania 40 due to a terrible mishap with a quantum physics experiment that he was working on with Don Mattingly in a bunker.

Roman will drop the belt(s) to Kenny Omega in a Philly Street Fight.

Forbidden Door 3 already claiming it's curse on Cody.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Intruder posted:

They're making KO kind of one note which I'm not a big fan of

So what is the timeframe until Kevin inevitably power bombs Sami onto the ring apron corner again continuing the cycle of betrayal?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

Pretend to be shocked but (potential SD spoiler for tonight):

All the scoopsters in the know are apparently reporting Charlotte is currently penciled in to beat Asuka for the title tonight

God, please just for fucks sake please have Asuka go back to being Kana and just destroy people in Stardom and AEW.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Hedgehog Pie posted:

I'm still not convinced that Raw Underground wasn't something we all somehow collectively dreamt up during the depths of covid and that, in reality, it never actually happened.

I mean the premise is, what if Bloodsport but really REALLY trashy and bad.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Go to McDonald's for a PBE (Premium Bowel Event)

Fixed while I go get Nuggets

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Has there been an update on the health and physical therapy of Big E? Haven't really heard much from Kofi either.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

RandolphCarter posted:

Last I heard his neck wasn’t ossifying enough that a return to wrestling was unlikely.

So same as the last update and nothing new since then. That sucks I hope he's doing well. :smith: A part of me hopes he doesn't come back and goes to AEW/ROH to mentor Hobbs or something or get a legit title run with Big Plat that didn't end in bullshit.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Seams posted:

I thought he had been released yoinks ago

And away?

Also I had no idea E was that close to being permanently paralyzed. Yeah I hope he just stays away from in ring activity and is some kind of amazing intimidating manager/ awesome podcaster.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

MJeff posted:

Should I even ask what a tribal warfare match is.

I assume it's something akin to an ROH Pure Match. Your judges instead are Samoan Elders and the only offense moves allowed are headbutts and Samoan Drops.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

https://youtu.be/r-9QcAmMYPI

In which Asuka reveals her plans on becoming a hermit to live in a four-five story building with her arcade collection she's accumulated.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Pope Corky the IX posted:

They realized the mustache was a parasite that had grown into his nervous system.

If loving only.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

What ever happened to Robert Roode? I always liked his entrance.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Good lord I wish he wasn't such a loving mark for the Fed and would go over to Tony's ROH, or Japan, if AEW has room in a few months sure why not.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

A shame it didn't finish the job, Vince might have respected him more before succumbing to a blood clot in his forehead.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

The best thing about Rousey in the Fed was always her weird Street Fighter gloves

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

https://torontosun.com/sports/other-sports/kevin-owens-remains-humble-despite-wwe-superstar-status

Kevin Owens' deal is up in 2025 and he doesn't know if that's when he'll retire or not

We already knew what his new name would be if/when he leaves the Fed, we just had to look for the signs.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

https://youtu.be/IMafijpWGm4

NWS UUDD YouTube content, E's shirt obviously cannot contain his immaculate huge chest.

It is nice, also worrying, to see Big E carry Kofi on his back and give him neck based crotch sweat transfer.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I didn't think Ugly Sonic could get any worse, but here we are. :barf:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

:stare: that exertion grunt in the second botch....

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I would like tonight's Smackdown to start with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL_mm7_D1wM on loop instead of their usual "Then, Now, Forever" poo poo, the bells salute for him. Second hour of SD is all about Bray.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I would have rather they say that they needed time to prepare for a proper show for Terry and for Bray instead of this undercooked poo poo that was this episode. Do your Terry Funk tribute show tonight cause you obviously had the time and had that video package to go for some time and use Raw to get your poo poo in order to have a proper celebration of life episode for Windham.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

1glitch0 posted:

They clearly didn't want to make a big deal out of it so they did the bare minimum they could without getting backlash.

I would hope they get poo poo for this episode of Smackdown.