Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

Eat My Fuc posted:

Stabs idea

Jesus loving christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

I checked out of WWE right around the time of the invasion horseshit, so I missed the whole period of guys like Edge and Batista.

So, for anyone who was watching, I really would like to know why is Vince talking like this?

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

Arbite posted:

The 120 days of Stamford.

Lmfao mustachioed Vince would absolutely have fit in that movie.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

Stone Punkbull 141 posted:

drat, those alien bastards are going to pay for shooting up his ride.

Lmfao

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
RE: The F4W vid on the new title tournament: Every day that passes Vince shows more and more that the AE was a total fluke and the only thing he can be given credit for is being born to a man with an already relatively successful wrestling promotion.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
lol WWE is going to get the absolute wrong message here and do a Paul/Bunny main at some WM. Putting a world title on a part-time celebrity act is going to be the most WWE rear end thing ever.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
Heroine, Ketamine, Jellybean, Puff

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

Lethrom posted:

I don’t think Hangman Page wrestles for WWE.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
Re: money talk, reminder that word was that WWE was going to offer Kenny BY GOD Omega something like 25 MILLION DOLLARS to basically kill AEW in the womb and Kenny was all, “lol no.”

What a goddamned champ.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

Bond villain rear end looking motherfucker

(With apologies to Shirley Bassey)

Golden words he will pour in your ear

But his lies can't disguise what you fear

For a flippy girl knows when he's released her

It's the kiss of future endeavors

From MR. VINCEFINGER

Flippy girl, beware of his heart of gold

Nia Jax says, “my hole!”

He loves only poo poo

Only good poo poo

He loves poo poo

He loves only good poo poo

Only poo poo

He loves good poo poo, pal!

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
In case you missed it, put Punk in the Daniel Day Lewis role and HHH in the Paul Dano role and this was pretty much the promo.

https://youtu.be/kkYuar2RRtI?si=_lVEJa5SE80-Kb8Q

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE MUSSOLINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

WITH DEATH IN HIS EYES

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
You guys just lack the vision to understand that this is the type of perfectly executed long term booking ol’ Tony Con could only dream of. Everyone knows that stories traditionally have a three act structure, which means this year’s Mania is actually only the second act where the hero Cody must face his darkest hour in the form of being upstaged before coming back at next year’s Mania to win the big one.

(There are people who are going to unironically spew this line of poo poo.)

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

Jeroen posted:

Imagine being such an unprofessional shithead that the biggest mark in the universe has to fire you, two days before a PPV in your hometown.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
So they’re down Punk, Brock, likely Seth, and maybe Owens depending on his foot.

They better keep Cody and Roman in a loving avengers style glass security box until April.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
lmfao they put Brock back on the roster page.