Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

I'm surprised they didn't tag Maffew too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Roman's getting a Moolah length title reign until y'all acknowledge him.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Majinfoose posted:

WWE is family, and it's the rapey uncle

WWE is Uncle Howdy? These Bray Wyatt storylines are so hard to follow...

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Island Nation posted:

Thus my reasoning, It's probably better to askew political talk privately or publicly since you're guaranteed to piss of a lot of people either way.

Also being left wing does NOT mean you can't be a jackass. Cornette falls here

Yeah, Cornette said something so racist he got fired from a promotion with a Fox News host as champ.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Maybe Cody could give Impact a shot, his dad never won their title either.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

projecthalaxy posted:

Can you produce even one promo from American TV this year that's "better"?

Here's one from last week:

https://youtu.be/ltQSByb8mOw?si=I7KnKGmFa8TOaORr

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

The_Rob posted:

It’s going to be so funny to see them try and give him the loose cannon gimmick to a guy who has no charisma in a PG environment. Is he gonna tell the NXT universe that he’s gonna take his dick out and piss on them?

I respect you, Booker T!

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Quick, someone hide the underage girls

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

It's going to be funny watching the unwarranted hype die once it's apparent Beepie still sucks in the ring.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Just to be safe she probably shouldn't dedicate the match to any sick relatives.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Can't believe AEW let this guy slip away

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

WWE is playing the long game. Lexis King may be a dud but if he manages to romance a gal in NXT, maybe in 20 years their kid can lose to part-time longest reigning champion Solo Sokoa on a B-tier PLE! That's why the Fed is Forever. :coolslime:

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

shiksa posted:

nxt is gonna bring in brock anderson to feud with lexis king and its gonna transform the cw into the top network on television

Lexis King vs Dinty Moore, now there's a shucky ducky quack quack moment!

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Kairi just needs some time to shake off all the bad habits she picked up when she went back to the Japanese indies.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Dude needs to use his blood money to buy some drat eye cream, he's not that old.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

projecthalaxy posted:

He's going to try and then find out that hunter and vince are so far outside his politicking weight class it's unfair to him then he'll cry to nick hausman and ill laugh ho ho ho

He got outpoliticked by the Young Bucks, no way he gets to pull that poo poo in WWE

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Beepie's "white rapper who sells schwag to high school kids" gimmick needs either a level of charisma he lacks (any) or for WWE shows to not be written by hacks/AI.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

If they make CM Punk a pathetic toady for HHH and Shawn Michaels, I think that works as a gimmick but there's no way he can just go back to "I'm a punk rock rebel who tells it like it is" when he crawled back to WWE after how they treated him and everything he's said about them over the years. He has nothing to offer on the mic imo but he can still put on decent to great matches and I'm sure his WWE will be just fine if he can keep his poo poo together.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Well it's not like the iron cross is ever used by Nazis, case closed

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Pylons posted:

https://twitter.com/UltWresTrivia/status/1735825183116595604 They debuted a new match type for Jade Cargill last night.

Good, let's cut out all of this wrestling bullshit to make room for what matters: CGI entrances and skits

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Gumball Gumption posted:

He wasn't that giant

He was only 6 foot tall, they just used camera tricks and poo poo to make him look taller.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

WWE isn't for people who enjoy professional wrestling, it's for people who find the MCU too artsy and cerebral.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Dirty Dom stole the meat mobile

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

History Comes Inside! posted:

What’s the end game for stealing a car like that beyond taking it for a joyride and dumping it somewhere

It’s not the most inconspicuous thing to steal

It's a work

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Looks like WWE's hot streak is over. TKO's looking to unload the company at fire sale prices; Tony Khan and Billy Corgan are reportedly interested. Sad.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

I can't wait for Mercedes Monè to show up again somewhere so I can decide if she was Always Bad or a huge blow to the competition, depending on who she signs with.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Digital Jedi posted:

:siren:Beepie lost :siren:

https://x.com/WWE/status/1744917923729133908?s=20

OH poo poo WE GOT A CASH IN
Edit: Got a new champ

I'm starting to think Lexis King was hired as a rib

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

forkboy84 posted:

lol at the idea of Tony's ROH, essentially just Dark with Athena but you pay for it, having top level storylines. It's the AEW C show.

Still, if you come watch All Japan then there's no The Kingdom.

Let's be real, it's the D show

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Ganso Bomb posted:

It would be really cool if they could just use Daily’s Place for ROH. It looks cool on TV and it wouldn’t be any different from doing the studio tapings at Universal. Just make tickets cheap and do like 1-2 tapings a month so you don’t burn everyone out.

Yeah, I think this is the most sensible solution. I think I kind of get why they'd want to do it along with Collision but it just isn't working. By the time they tape ROH the crowd has either left or has no energy.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Cavauro posted:

look at stone cold's hands on the cover of the game.

the story mode takes place in the Simpsonsverse

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

I wouldn't leap to WWE's defense until we see if anyone else comes forward with allegations. Fortunately I would never be in the position of being an apologist for the evil blood money sex crime company

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

I'm going to have to rethink my position if CM Punk can't pay his mortgage. :smith:

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

DEAR RICHARD posted:

my friend used to eat slim jims by taking a bite, sucking all of that flavor out of the bite, and then spitting it out. she refused to actually eat the slim jim. it was loving weird, and i still give her poo poo about it.

honestly, she isn't that far removed from gollum.

It sounds like what she really wanted was a go-gurt of nitrates

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Lol at the thought of Company Man Punk having principles and acting on them.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Like if it came out that the local McDonald's franchise baron had been operating a sex trafficking ring in his restaurants, and someone popped into the comments to say, "Well I'm still going, they make consistently underwhelming burgers and there's no ethical consumption under capitalism anyway"... That person would be rightfully be considered a callous dipshit.

It's ok if you just keep poo poo like that to yourself. :shrug:

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

How could AEW let this washed up old man who keeps getting injured and picking fights with the young boys go?

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

No wonder he has a problem with guys named Jackson

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Suplex Liberace posted:

imagine drew in the ChocoPro dungeon

Well we know he can handle performing in front of non-existent crowds.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

He looks like a bigger Kid Rock

Is this just razzing Emi fans or did something bad actually happen there?

Goblin Queen fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Jan 30, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

What, you think it's EASY to choke out Jack Perry?