Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Need something with PVP and somewhat competitive . if its an MMO even better. if imps play thats a bonus too

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Looking at Mortal Online 2. Apparently it has a lot of hackers though which is the only reason im hesitant.

----------------

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
getting addicted to mmos ftw

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Uncle Frank posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I’m on WoW classic pal, and hell, it’s incredible

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

I’m on WoW classic pal, and hell, it’s incredible

You ga me, 3 man arenas as rmp lfgooooooo

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

I got the tude now posted:

You ga me, 3 man arenas as rmp lfgooooooo

Yooo Fr lol that would be sick

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

I got really drunk and subscribed to classic at 2 am last night lol. I'll probably cancel after this month but gonna have fun running around low levels

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Uncle Frank posted:

it's been years... maybe it's time

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
cod halo and battlefield all kinda dropped the ball. hard times for my xbox crew

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Arch Nemesis posted:

I got really drunk and subscribed to classic at 2 am last night lol. I'll probably cancel after this month but gonna have fun running around low levels

You should play on the RP server lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Everyone who wants to get addicted to MMOs with me-Say AYE.

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’ve had a sub going for months and haven’t played so perhaps I’ll level my priest again…

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

im hesitant towards wow classic because for me itd be like freaking joining. I dont know..an ultima online server. Or an everquest server. I think its just before my time + everyone would have 25 years of experience on me..

That being said.

Mortal Online 2 = First person and NEW game that is in very early stages.. 40 bucks up front and no subscription.. If we all get in now, and start Imping we could rule the loving server.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

today i am also playing albion online but am ready to drop it as soon as you guys come up with a good plan.

I am also a professional elder scrolls online player if people want to do that. But i kind of want something new.

----------------

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

escape from tarkov

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

You should play on the RP server lol

yeah lol I'll make a character later

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

im hesitant towards wow classic because for me itd be like freaking joining. I dont know..an ultima online server. Or an everquest server. I think its just before my time + everyone would have 25 years of experience on me..

That being said.

Mortal Online 2 = First person and NEW game that is in very early stages.. 40 bucks up front and no subscription.. If we all get in now, and start Imping we could rule the loving server.

I literally can’t play those Korean games but I would try ESO it’s just I hate all the pay to win or pay for content poo poo. Wow classic it’s you buy and sub and that’s that and has so much content so many classes and the PVP is godly

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

I literally can’t play those Korean games but I would try ESO it’s just I hate all the pay to win or pay for content poo poo. Wow classic it’s you buy and sub and that’s that and has so much content so many classes and the PVP is godly

Hmmmm. How long would it take me to get to where i can pvp with you guys? if you..wormskull and frekaing nemesis and sub actuality and all the other big dogs are playing.. shittt. might be worth

----------------

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 99 days!

Stux posted:

escape from tarkov

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

Hmmmm. How long would it take me to get to where i can pvp with you guys? if you..wormskull and frekaing nemesis and sub actuality and all the other big dogs are playing.. shittt. might be worth

Honestly depends. I wouldn’t rush it since you never played. There’s a lot to enjoy the game is hype and the classes are fun. The big poo poo pvp at endgame is arenas which is 1v1 2v2 3v3 or 5v5s plus all the battlegrounds and stuff but honestly if a bunch of people joined I would roll a level 1 Druid with y’all. Eranikus server so I can gear our asses up with gold too lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

6 more weeks before I move into my new place and can get back on my mmo poo poo.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

insane anime posted:

That being said.

wotlk is the peak of wow pvp. but yheah idk how you'd find out how arena poo poo works anymroe

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

insane anime posted:

Everyone who wants to get addicted to MMOs with me-Say AYE.

Aye

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
I somehow leveled 5 characters to 80 in original wrath but I got anhedonia stepping foot into wrath classic

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Play Wurm Online

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

play osrs and pk in wildy for loot

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
i’m trying out some new “mad world: age of darkness” mmo coming out at the end of the month. it’s bad times for good mmos. lol

could be convinced to okay whatever dumb mmo though.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Pragmatica posted:

i’m trying out some new “mad world: age of darkness” mmo coming out at the end of the month. it’s bad times for good mmos. lol

could be convinced to okay whatever dumb mmo though.

this is good news.

doubly triply good news.

I will play whatever game you guys agree on. Lets just make sure we all start at the same time on some level 1s :D

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can’t commit to a bunch of time with this so maybe I’ll chill on this, OP. But good luck and may we meet in Azeroth.

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
i've been playing lotro (no pvp but fun) i have eso. but aye

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

I can’t commit to a bunch of time with this so maybe I’ll chill on this, OP. But good luck and may we meet in Azeroth.

me either. But a night or two of a freaking imp zerg could be fun..

Uncle Frank posted:

i've been playing lotro (no pvp but fun) i have eso. but aye

maybe i need to check out lotro :hmm

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

th pvp in lotro kicked so much rear end, ettinmoors ftw

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Elder Scrolls Online is free for a week, heard it's kinda mediocre but still looks fun imo

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
i wondered if it had pvp at all or if it was alive.

Stux posted:

play osrs and pk in wildy for loot

i just got 98 slayer :sotw:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

me nd my buddies spent so long doin pcp in the ettinmoors that the rest of our friends playing hit 50 and then we'd just gank them over and over

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

Fungah! posted:

me nd my buddies spent so long doin pcp in the ettinmoors that the rest of our friends playing hit 50 and then we'd just gank them over and over

that stuff does make you violent i hear

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

i can show you everything you want ot know about PVP in elder scrolls online. there are 4s we can run or we can be in a group of 100 sieging castles in pvp campaigns that last a month

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
i'm trying out the dragon knight class right now lol