Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Need something with PVP and somewhat competitive . if its an MMO even better. if imps play thats a bonus too

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Looking at Mortal Online 2. Apparently it has a lot of hackers though which is the only reason im hesitant.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Everyone who wants to get addicted to MMOs with me-Say AYE.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

im hesitant towards wow classic because for me itd be like freaking joining. I dont know..an ultima online server. Or an everquest server. I think its just before my time + everyone would have 25 years of experience on me..

That being said.

Mortal Online 2 = First person and NEW game that is in very early stages.. 40 bucks up front and no subscription.. If we all get in now, and start Imping we could rule the loving server.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

today i am also playing albion online but am ready to drop it as soon as you guys come up with a good plan.

I am also a professional elder scrolls online player if people want to do that. But i kind of want something new.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

That Little Demon posted:

I literally can’t play those Korean games but I would try ESO it’s just I hate all the pay to win or pay for content poo poo. Wow classic it’s you buy and sub and that’s that and has so much content so many classes and the PVP is godly

Hmmmm. How long would it take me to get to where i can pvp with you guys? if you..wormskull and frekaing nemesis and sub actuality and all the other big dogs are playing.. shittt. might be worth

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Pragmatica posted:

i’m trying out some new “mad world: age of darkness” mmo coming out at the end of the month. it’s bad times for good mmos. lol

could be convinced to okay whatever dumb mmo though.

this is good news.

doubly triply good news.

I will play whatever game you guys agree on. Lets just make sure we all start at the same time on some level 1s :D

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

I can’t commit to a bunch of time with this so maybe I’ll chill on this, OP. But good luck and may we meet in Azeroth.

me either. But a night or two of a freaking imp zerg could be fun..

Uncle Frank posted:

i've been playing lotro (no pvp but fun) i have eso. but aye

maybe i need to check out lotro :hmm

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

i can show you everything you want ot know about PVP in elder scrolls online. there are 4s we can run or we can be in a group of 100 sieging castles in pvp campaigns that last a month

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Uncle Frank posted:

i'm trying out the dragon knight class right now lol

you transfer to pc yet?

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Uncle Frank posted:

Yeah thats what I started dk on.

:twisted: ill hit you up sometime tomorrow or this weekend :hai:

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

it would be a great time for anyone to join eso because there will be a pvp event soon i tihnk.

----------------