Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
cats are supposed to get like 90% of their water from blood while they eat, and you have to trick them into not being chronically dehydrated which causes those piss crystals, usually with a little fountain or by dripping a faucet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Mad God

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
if you aren't just absolutely loving creation and all it's suffering mad God is a pretty good movie

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
I always accidently click a rando thread rating because I 100% phone post

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
I'm out of weed and my dad told me he's not gonna give me money for it again cause I smoked my ounce for the month in like 5 days. The phrase "come back to the real world" was used

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
so I'm doing pretty poo poo

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

Consummate Professional posted:

have you considered vaping

I've considered getting a dab rig but vapes are cool too ig are they cheaper or something

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
lackajuana

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
lackajuana as a result of chronic lackawanna

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
I've managed to get myself to that awful place where not wanting to work is becoming a job

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
I think I hate working more than I like smoking weed so I'll probably just quit smoking weed instead of working

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
lol succ zone spent all day dunking on Rebekah Jones for having a nut job school shooter son because they trust cops and "witnesses" lol

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
this thread wept all day for a precious cat baby and the succers spent it believing the words of cops

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

whoa this rules

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
In the last two days I've gottent to recommend both my least favorite movie Verotika, directed by Glen Danzig,which is so bad it's actually bad, and my fav movie Mad God by Phil tippet and his students, and now I demand to know those peoples judgment on them

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

goth smoking cloves posted:

I haven't watched the danzig movie yet, I don't know when I will get around to it as I have quite the watch list to work through and it looks like something I need to watch when absolutely no one is home

Yeah that's a good call.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Listening to clips of randy and Hogan in reverse is like hearing the actual devil speak

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
support the toop

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
I've got like two thousand or so pets in a box and none of you would appreciate their beauty. Keeping Madagascar hissing roaches is like having a little kingdom of pets though and I like that.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
they get so happy and hissy when I give them their corn

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
I need to start selling some of the little guys but that really highlights how horrible money is. I love the bugs already, I would have to love what the money buys as much and I don't.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
pre COVID days if I ran out of weed I would simply make a new boyfriend to come bring me some

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWwGBqKve0I/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I forgot I made them an ig a while back

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
I like how if the world were like it is now but 20 years ago, the Iraq war papers would have been uploaded to gamefaqs

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
found this tiktok of a guy who made a little pair of lips on a spring which let's him safely kiss bugs without hurting them and I normally don't have such clearly romantic attraction to men this fast

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
the once and future

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

this gif is the only thing giving me will to live rn

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
I'm 33 imagine that's pretty baby for a goon

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

petit choux posted:

Show me your roaches

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqv5UtSuH3X/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY= that's the ig I made for them so I wouldn't have to do all the goon bullshit image hosting

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
it's the demons turn

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
I don't want to kill these people anymore. I would keep them alive forever if I could, make a hell on earth for them to suffer in until they beg for succor that will never come

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Like what if you could give tucker carlson immortality and then strip from him any reason to live, that would really scratch an itch

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
I drank a half liter of Jaeger and a 4 pack of red bulls in a wal mart parking lot once and had a 2 day hangover

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
ugh I drove home somehow that night too even tho I was already in a perfectly fine wal mart parking lot I could have slept it off in.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
I'm not joking when I say drinking and screwing around in the wal mart parking lot in downtrodden Middle America is as popular as drive ins in the 50s. It's a lot like a drive in minus the movie actually

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
like if you replaced the movie screen at the drive in with a big glowing building that sells everything

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

titty_baby_ posted:

I used to be angsty but then I found out about other people lives and realized I've actually had it very good and generally mad good decisions

wow good for u nerd

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
speaking of bad decision nights and stealing from Walmart, we wiped out all the nutmeg in ours and ground them up and put them in capsules and then watch Alejandro jodorosky movies. The lucky ones like me threw up quickly, one guy was blind for a day but got better lol

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
that crazy smbh is one of those things that makes me believe the universe is eternal. loving 200m ly long gravity contrail forming stars in it's wake. No black hole could ever destroy more life than it will eventually create

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
I was a loving juggalo in HS u bet your rear end all I wore was bondage pants and jncos