Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Cousin Foomin posted:

Sadly, I could never use the 3D slider on my 3DS because I would get motion sick.

same but a wicked bad migraine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

...who's rereg did you say you were?

ominous lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

right arm posted:

never had a 3DS. which one should I buy if the only handhelds I’ve had were GB, GBC, GBA, and the switch?

new 3ds no question

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bees x1000 posted:

I bought a broken N2DSXL and fixed it. I wouldn't recommend taking one of these things apart unless you know what you're doing.

So far the coolest games I've played on it are SMT4A, DQ5, Mars Matrix and Diablo Hellfire. Only one of these is a 3DS game.

then youve got a lot of epic games left to play

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

theres so many kickass 3ds games, just a purely epic system. some favorites:

link between worlds (imo the best 2d zelda or maybeleast tied with link to the past)
smt4
smt4a
etrian odyssey 4
etrian odyssey 5
etrian odyssey nexus
box boy
boxboxboy
pushmo
crashmo
bravely default
bravely second
mh4u (still my favorite monster hunter)
phoenix wright: dual destinies
probably spirit of justice but i havent played it
rhythm heaven
pocket card jockey
dq7/8
theatrhythm curtain call
fantasy life
robobot
crimson shroud

idk theres probably a ton of poo poo i'm forgettin about lol. just incredible system