Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Toxic Mental posted:

Stephen King wrote The Library Policeman, put his typewriter down, and called his publisher and said "I've got a new one for you, get this:"

quote:

Sam Peebles is a local businessman asked to give a speech to the Rotary Club. To do research for his speech, Sam goes to the local library to rent books. When there, he realizes that he has not been to a library in many years. He meets the librarian Ardelia Lortz, who warns him to return his books on time or face the wrath of the Library Policeman. Later, Sam's assistant Naomi tells him that Ardelia Lortz is dead and is an old legend in the town. Sam learns her story through the words of her former lover and finds that Ardelia Lortz was a horrible creature who fed on the fear of children. This struggle with a monster throws Sam back into an experience he had when he last visited a library as a child. To defeat the evil Ardelia and survive, Sam must face the horror of his childhood and defeat the Library Policeman forever.

What the gently caress he already wrote this book

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I have had Three Body Problem for a few years and I think the time to crack it open is coming soon