Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

So a certain Psychedelic Eyeball searched for The Flintstones in French, and long story short, this is the voice actor for Barney Rubble.

I thought it was potential avatar material.

But that dawned on me after I traced it and then made this:

And then did this:

So I just thought I'd leave it here for anyone who's interested in maybe a new avie or base material for one.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Smik posted:

So a certain Psychedelic Eyeball searched for The Flintstones in French, and long story short, this is the voice actor for Barney Rubble.

I thought it was potential avatar material.

But that dawned on me after I traced it and then made this:

And then did this:

So I just thought I'd leave it here for anyone who's interested in maybe a new avie or base material for one.

get some sleep

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

You drew him creepy but he just looks like a fun loving happy dude in the photo idgi

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Smik is actually the noise my cat makes when he licks his lips. It's cute.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

free hubcaps posted:

You drew him creepy but he just looks like a fun loving happy dude in the photo idgi

I just thought he'd make great avie material regardless. I was a bit elevated when I posted.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's those staring soulless eyes and teeth that are a little too pointy

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Rubles. Barney rubles

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
dang I didnt even know they dubbed the Flintstones in France

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I wonder if the puns translate.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
"Eh, c'est un vie"

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ywnLQywz74

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Oh yeah that's where I got it from. I was elevated in the wee hours and was giggling while trying to do the lettering.