Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JoeGlassJAw
Apr 9, 2010

i think Cephas may not be in the US, I read somewhere that it's on Hulu in the US and Disney+ everywhere else which may be what they mean; it may only be available on Disney+ where they are

edit: i just watched the first 2 eps and am totally hooked, time to binge the manga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JoeGlassJAw
Apr 9, 2010

yeah it's worse. (spoilers ahead are just for how the manga handles the events of the most recent episode) the manga is more explicit with nudity in general and they spend some more time on the act itself as well iirc. they cut away from it at about the same moment but there's a little more of it by volume i guess just because of the panel format. it's pretty upsetting. i got caught up with the anime to the episode right before this one, and was so excited about the story that i went straight to the manga, and that was the first loving chapter i read. it sucked. almost did not stick with it. i think the story is still going somewhere interesting but i really do not like when that is used as a plot device