Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Starbucks is now making a new beverage they call the Oleato. It has olive oil in it. Apparently it's making people poo poo themselves and it also adds like 100 calories a drink. I fail to see the appeal. I mean, unless you're really constipated I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i just drink a few ounces of mineral oil in the morning to get the ol' pipes movin.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Dixville posted:

Starbucks is now making a new beverage they call the Oleato. It has olive oil in it. Apparently it's making people poo poo themselves and it also adds like 100 calories a drink. I fail to see the appeal. I mean, unless you're really constipated I guess.

I'm guessing it's probably because these people are consuming like 3+ Starbucks drinks in a single day, or they're just using bottom of the barrel olive oil that's cut with engine lubricant.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Why would I want to drink olive oil

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Smugworth posted:

Why would I want to drink olive oil

Spoken like someone that doesn't routinely dip their bread into a seasoned plate full of it.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

always looking for new and exciting ways to 'accidentally' poo poo myself in public, thanks for the tip op.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

OHHH GOD IS THAT WHY I CANT STOP making GBS threads THIS MOFNI G

FHCHMKMMMM

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Is this like the potato chips in the late ‘90s that gave everyone oily shits?

I mean, even the name Olestra is close enough to Oleato.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

You Are A Elf posted:

Is this like the potato chips in the late ‘90s that gave everyone oily shits?

I mean, even the name Olestra is close enough to Oleato.

Its even worse because this adds calories instead of being healthier

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
All the fools itt that aren't dipping their gabbagool in olive oil whilst sipping an expresso smdh

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it's paleo caveman stuff OP, you wouldn't understand *squirts more oil into coffee*

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Don't even talk to me until I had my apple cider vinegar-olive oil-coffee enema :smug:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I feel like olive oil is so, like, viscous that it just coats your intestines. Like I wouldn't use it as lube because it would just stick to everything and it smells kinda weird in that context. So pooping out olive oil is like that in reverse so I don't think I'll be trying this

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

if you're not making GBS threads at least once an hour, there's something very wrong with your colon.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Dixville posted:

I feel like olive oil is so, like, viscous that it just coats your intestines. Like I wouldn't use it as lube because it would just stick to everything and it smells kinda weird in that context. So pooping out olive oil is like that in reverse so I don't think I'll be trying this

Goons love olives. Goons love coffee. Goons love making GBS threads.

Put the three together and CHA-CHING :homebrew:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

loving Americans stuff their gullets with greasy rear end burgers but can't handle such sophisticated tastes like dripping olive oil on their baguette

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Colonel Cancer posted:

loving Americans stuff their gullets with greasy rear end burgers but can't handle such sophisticated tastes like dripping olive oil on their baguette

I was just eating sliced baguette with olive oil and Brie. Delicious.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Colonel Cancer posted:

I've heard of dipping bread in some olive oil but never drizzling, unless you're making crostini I guess

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I don’t have to drink olive oil to give myself immediate, explosive diarrhea. Coffee on its own will do that to me.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

The yellowfin tuna in oil is the king of canned tuna fish.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I don’t have to drink olive oil to give myself immediate, explosive diarrhea. Coffee on its own will do that to me.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Sorry about your intestines

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Stop pussyfooting around and just put colon blow in my coffee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Nuts and Gum posted:

Stop pussyfooting around and just put colon blow in my coffee.
Put a scoop of Irish style oatmeal and 3 tbs of plain Metamucil in with your cold brew and in about an hour you'll feel like Mr. Goatse himself.