Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Starbucks is now making a new beverage they call the Oleato. It has olive oil in it. Apparently it's making people poo poo themselves and it also adds like 100 calories a drink. I fail to see the appeal. I mean, unless you're really constipated I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

You Are A Elf posted:

Is this like the potato chips in the late ‘90s that gave everyone oily shits?

I mean, even the name Olestra is close enough to Oleato.

Its even worse because this adds calories instead of being healthier

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I feel like olive oil is so, like, viscous that it just coats your intestines. Like I wouldn't use it as lube because it would just stick to everything and it smells kinda weird in that context. So pooping out olive oil is like that in reverse so I don't think I'll be trying this