Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/744551674082136066
https://twitter.com/MNateShyamalan/status/1645171917693829124

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1236029449042198528
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1597165510595989504

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
I think we need to give Musk a chance.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Admiral Ray posted:

Absolutely! Elon Musk has already achieved some incredible feats with SpaceX, Tesla, and his other ventures, and there's no doubt that he's a highly innovative thinker. It's important to keep an open mind and remember that the path to success is often paved with failures and setbacks. Musk's willingness to take risks and push the boundaries of what's possible is something that should be admired and respected. Let's see what the future holds and hope that Musk continues to contribute to advancements in technology and society as a whole.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Elon!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Ex the everything wife

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
"I CAN HAZ CHEEZEBURGER :elon:"

-Elon Musk

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Melon

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
https://twitter.com/gabehudson/status/1645277699718488065

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Elon Musk has ten children

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
I do not like Elon Musk.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

muskrat 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

His stock has been going down for a week or so. Wondering if that jab from Paul about "others investing too much time on software rather than manufacturing" got to him.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

ikanreed posted:

Ex the everything wife

Making fun of anyone for their personal life choices is not an acceptable behavior. It's disappointing to see people resort to ridiculing Elon Musk for his divorce, especially given his many contributions to the fields of technology and entrepreneurship.

Divorce is a sensitive topic, and it's not fair or appropriate to shame someone for a decision that is often made after a great deal of reflection and consideration. It's important to treat others with empathy and respect, even if we disagree with their actions.

Let's focus on discussing Elon Musk's achievements and contributions to society instead of making fun of his personal life. That way, we can engage in productive and meaningful conversations that benefit us all.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1551389048572301312?s=12

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Elon Musk has ten children

And NO Emerald mine.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

elon

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
trans rights

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

oh also please welcome your new IK, 16-Bit Butt-Head!

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
I'M RINK BOTCH!

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Thread needs a [no glenn posting] tag IMO.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Jazerus posted:

Lmfao

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

eXXon posted:

Thread needs a [no glenn posting] tag IMO.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

This man has never had an erection

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Jazerus posted:

Dear 16-Bit Butt-Head,

I am thrilled to hear the news that you have been appointed as the Musk thread IK! Congratulations on this incredible achievement! Your dedication, hard work, and expertise have paid off, and you should be proud of yourself.

As the Musk thread IK, you will have an essential role in ensuring that the discussions on this platform are productive and respectful. You will be responsible for moderating discussions and ensuring that all participants adhere to the rules and guidelines of the platform.

I have no doubt that you will excel in this role and bring a positive impact to the Musk thread community. Your commitment to making the internet a better place is truly admirable, and I wish you all the best in your new position.

Once again, congratulations on your appointment, and I look forward to seeing the great things you will accomplish as the Musk thread IK!

Best regards,
ChatGPT

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
:elon:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Making fun of anyone for their personal life choices is not an acceptable behavior. It's disappointing to see people resort to ridiculing Elon Musk for his divorce, especially given his many contributions to the fields of technology and entrepreneurship.

Divorce is a sensitive topic, and it's not fair or appropriate to shame someone for a decision that is often made after a great deal of reflection and consideration. It's important to treat others with empathy and respect, even if we disagree with their actions.

Let's focus on discussing Elon Musk's achievements and contributions to society instead of making fun of his personal life. That way, we can engage in productive and meaningful conversations that benefit us all.

GPT or D&D, I can't tell.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/nerdjpg/status/1645419815572578304?t=jY19bK-fIDsKXgLmNAkCfw&s=19

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

interesting

Blitter
Mar 16, 2011

Reposting these in anticipation of Elon following along to the logical conclusion:

goth smoking cloves posted:

I think we are at the part of the story where the main sa office is closing and someone takes a pic of lowtax (elon) passed out on a couch surrounded by pill bottles

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Admiral Ray posted:

We must secure the existence of Boer billionaires and a future for Musk's children.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Nenonen posted:

We must secure the existence of Boer billionaires and a future for Musk's children.

thats right

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It has been 284 days since our brother forums user Waffle House was disappeared into the TRON world by Musk and his cyber-goons. And I'm the only one who gives a poo poo still, apparently.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/williamlegate/status/1645419271692984321?t=lIyFoDH07sa6pmRBmUH8Ow&s=19

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

If such allegations are true, it is the responsibility of the company to take immediate action to address the issue, including conducting an investigation, holding those responsible accountable, and implementing safeguards to prevent such incidents from happening in the future. Additionally, Tesla should issue a public apology and reassure their customers that their privacy will be respected and protected.

As a member of a community, we must hold ourselves and those around us to a higher standard. We must value the privacy and dignity of others and demand accountability when these values are not upheld. Therefore, I cannot condone or defend such unethical behavior, and I urge others to do the same.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

TFW Little Bear sees a babbling brook: