Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

Jazerus posted:

oh also please welcome your new IK, 16-Bit Butt-Head!

🥴

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

Mr Hootington posted:

Been saving this for the new thread.

"Emo Ox"

thank you for saving this.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!
harry bolz!!!! lmao 🤣🤣

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

there is alot to take in here

can you not get cybertruck wet

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

:same:
it would be funny to read.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!
X is a really cool name for a company and i know 12yo me would have loved it

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

I respect that IAM constantly changes his profile pic, like he will one day come across the perfect pic that will not highlight his hosed up misshapen head, if only he kept trying

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i hadn't realized that. can this man get more fail

🤣🤣

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

this is just what the thread is now ok

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

Nonsense posted:

all the white supremacists are heavily pushing X. there is zero chance he ever punishes those accounts.

it was pretty funny when elon took over and every chudosphere person of renown was @'ing him in virtually every thing he posted or did, they learned pretty early on that he is an easily manipulated puppet that needs constant adulation

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Ok, this is epic.

no it's not

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

titty_baby_ posted:

2 probes almost a decade apart..baller

look man you just gotta let the guy who posts like its 4chan and is banned from these forums every 3 months cook

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!
I thought he explicitly said you couldnt swap out the yoke for a normal steering wheel

wonder what happened

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

rodbeard posted:

what is this thread about?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

WoodrowSkillson posted:

id love to see how little elon understands of how car safety works lol

I think the cybertruck thing kind if demonstrates what happens alot is elon lays down just the dumbest, least feasible ground rules and his staff have to work within these new constraints or risk termination if you point out "hey this actually wont work"

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Elon is beyond the OUYA.... He is almost as fail as the God drat Xbox One

🤣🤣😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭👍🏻

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!
when did this lovely thread become imp zone

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

Cuttlefush posted:

NPR has a few growing affiliate stations that aggressively killed or took over independent stations, killed good programming, fired people, and made a shitload of money for it. KUOW is my sworn enemy. NPR in general is liberal media and is aligned with the state. using funding a proxy for being a mouthpiece is stupid and the whole thing really doesn't have a point beyond spectacle. but if you consider yourself left of the democratic party NPR is not your friend, even though they do have some listenable shows.

A lot of NPR's affiliate stations murdered the gently caress out of leftist radio programs whose stations they took over. gently caress 'em. chinese journalists have managed to wear the thorny STATE AFFILIATED MEDIA crown for years. NPR lost their poo poo immediately. And they lost their poo poo about it because they know they're the ones who are supposed to get to decide who biased media is.

broadcast media in the US is fully in bed with the US government. all the independent journalists have gone crazy, thrown in with one of the flavors of liberal, or are no longer allowed on broadcast media. elon musk is also deep in bed with the US government and whatever the gently caress this sideshow is for, who knows. there's kind of a kayfabe here between the american right and slightly further right and their various personalities and aligned media that people repeatedly fall for even when it gets repeatedly explained to them, tenderjerk, god dammit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK1tfkESPVY

anyway watch this video if you haven't seen it before. a nice cia agent tells the truth for some reason. this is still how things work, except now there are only a handful of media blocs and there's no real opposition who would consider not doing what a nice state official asked them to do.

if you are someone who thinks the us government is bad, the cia is bad, etc but also think that NPR being bullied by elon musk is a problem, you need to get your poo poo together. at least it would be nice if some of you did. also if anyone thinks that the us government is ftw you should feel free to say it here in the elon musk free speech thread. dissenting voices are important and i think a few people may be holding back for fear of getting dogpiled.

where did i say that i liked npr

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

Davethulhu posted:

Deep in a crocodile infested swamp, in a secret CSPAM Discord channel, the Legion of Glennposters meet

Lex Luthor: The Elon thread is full of cringe and fail. Something must me done!

Brainiac: [4 paragraphs of ChatGPT omitted]

You make a good point. Any other suggestions?

Solomon Grundy: Grundy smash thread with image spam!

Bizzaro: Elon musk is right!

I'm surrounded by idiots.

[6 paragraphs of ChatGPT omitted]

Brainiac, you're a genius! We will get you appointed IK of the thread, and then run the exact same gimmick we do in the Glenn thread. Elonposters will rue the day they crossed us!
thats right

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

Cuttlefush posted:

you didn't. i just wanted to call you a mark as a very mild empty insult

oh ok

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!
cuttlefush please effortpost more tenderjerk fanfic

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!
elon musk

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!
removing the check marks on the weed day is epic

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

NeonPunk posted:

Discord? Ewww haha, that's for the olds.

what you dont want to take a break from posting with goons for 16 hours a day every day by posting with goons even more ?

sus

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

Iron Crowned posted:

This thread sucks now

actually you'll find it is for the win.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

What could possibly go wrong?

https://twitter.com/unusual_whales/status/1646499648062775296

Twitter is also moving forward with their plan from last year to raise revenue by being a payment processor and having people link their bank accounts to their Twitter profile.

Another idea that will surely not have any downside.

i cant believe he is going to make twitter even funnier, how is that even possible

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

DesertIslandHermit posted:

If you ever look up a stock ticker on Twitter, it’s just nonstop botspam to a Discord lmao

what is it with degenerate losers and discord

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

Sickening posted:

goons asking you to join their discord are people who aren’t mods who desperately want to be mods. they want you to go to the place where they are a mod. they also probably want to use fun gamer words and generally be bigots but can’t here.

it’s very normal and cool. like Elon musk

imagine caring about any of this poo poo, like what is going on in your life where you think "hmm this sounds good and want more of this, gameing ftw. semper games", like is new registration on kiwi farms closed or something

elon musk

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!
instead spending time on discord perhaps that time could be better spent with friends and family, you know, like your husband/wife and your kids and people irl who care about you

elno musk

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

mrmcd posted:

Ur not kewl unless you have a six digit icq number.

i used icq and aim alot but then i grew up and fostered meaningful personal relationships in its place

Mr Hootington posted:

Been saving this for the new thread.

"Emo Ox"

:hai:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I wasn't wondering this.

he added an "if" qualifier so your response was not needed or asked for

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Musk is charging the National Weather Service for API access and automated tweets, capping the number of automated tweets accounts can send, and limiting how often they can send them in a short-time period.

The NWS has to pay for their subscriptions or they won't be able to use their current automated posting system to post warnings of dangerous weather on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1646513362023645195
https://twitter.com/NWSSanDiego/status/1644022535288401920

this 'pay to automate' has far more serious repercussions than nws
https://twitter.com/jokers_trick/status/1644876647642935299?t=Niedp4EPITfeADw1MnOoSQ&s=19

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

Mr Hootington posted:

I can start posting greenwalds here? People are talking about him again.

i refuse to post in a 'glenn thread' so you better think carefully about what you are asking here and what that means if this becomes that kind of thread.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

I don't understand how you go to speaking truth to power as Taibbi once did to being Elon Musk's lickspittle. I guess the injustices of capitalism just break people's brains beyond repair.

he got really really paid op

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

finally some good twitter news feom elon, i cant wait to watch full length feature films on this website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

Mr Hootington posted:

Circling back to Taibbi on Truth Social:

This seems like the good and proper move for Taibbi. Independe t Journalists use social media sites to promote their stories and substacks, but Taibbi is running out of options. Facebook is still #1 evil so Taibbi can't go there. Elon revealed he is a hypocrite and has effectively banned Taibbi from twitter. Mastodon, Tumblr, or Gab don't really have as wide of an audience plus a all three work with the deep state. Tik Tok will be banned soon by the by the evil American empire while the liberal fascists cheer on. That leaves Truth Social as the last remaining wide audience large social media site.

A smart move. Wish others could see that, but sadly they have very few brain wrinkles.

wrong thread. :elongate: