Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/744551674082136066
https://twitter.com/MNateShyamalan/status/1645171917693829124

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1236029449042198528
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1597165510595989504

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

oh also please welcome your new IK, 16-Bit Butt-Head!

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Mrs. Dash posted:

I can't over over chatgpt ai paranoia. As far as I'm aware, it's just a fancy Google interface with a pretty well plagiarism protocol that's capable of putting together pretty gramatically correct paragraphs ultimately all ripped from source material of questionable accuracy. Am I missing something.

careful. people have permabanned themselves to defend the honor of chatgpt

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

he's gonna reveal in a month that it was actually a hoax and he bought the GPUs to mine dogecoin as an epic meme

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

NPR can't live with the state-affiliated media tag for a day while chen weihua wears it proudly

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

X

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

very sad when you're such a loser that you get effortlessly owned by elon musk

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

can't wait for somebody to book elon and kanye together for an interview

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

That goon registered 7 years ago & has a total of 44 posts, all of them in the musk threads.

that's not true. they also made one post in the star citizen thread.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Cup Runneth Over posted:

What's special about this week? I'm clearly behind on my drama

oh, you know...nothing much...

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

epic, sir!!

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

the future is phrenologist AIs making up new racisms

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Der Meister posted:

wtf regular insurance won’t insure teslas ?? lmfao

would you?

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Escape Goat posted:

how is this not just straight up fraud

it's not fraud to say stupid things to stupid people to get their money as long as everyone believes you're stupid enough to actually believe what you're saying

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

troubling

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Three Olives posted:

What? It was the early 2000s, we had to pass HTML coding classes in like, no later than Jr year to complete our computer class requirements, my elective was the yearbook and we (students) were using InDesign for it. This wasn't the 80s, it was like 2000.

bud for regular people school-issued computers were being phased in around 2015, and half of the schools in the US got stuck on a lovely ipad contract for 3 years before switching to chromebooks because google's backend is way more convenient for schoolwork. so the average high school has had low-power laptops for 5-8 years now. perhaps 10 on the outside. absolutely nobody but people who talk about "my dad and his executives" had school-issued laptops in 2000. maybe there was one, in the whole school, for disability accommodation.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

how much deeper can elon go into acting exactly like a 13 year old ezboard moderator

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

if i were going to compare musk to an MMO forum deranged poster i'd skip the ideas guys and go straight to the guy who posted about vagine bones on the marvel heroes forum

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

you won't care

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

elon musk has officially joined the Dark Enlightenment

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

maximize unregretted user minutes

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

can't wait for elon to add grandmas and the boogeyman kid when you're browsing twitter while logged out

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

sulla took over the government by force, killed most of his enemies, and then retired to his gently caress n suck manor in southern italy where he died of sex and wine before any consequences caught up with him at all

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

elon will tweet the n word

elon was the calm hitler all along

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Is this a real question? Am I “giving into the bullies” by not having a stormfront or truth social account?

sounds like you aren't fighting the posting war

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

it's time for digg to return

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

bigstupidjellyfish posted:

Oh I think I figured out the game with those weird bots that are constantly following me (2-3 a day now.) I thought it was weird that they don't post anything, don't like anything, don't reply to anything, they just follow hundreds and hundreds of people. I just noticed that one of the more explicit looking (obviously AI generated) avatars had significantly more followers than the rest. Maybe the con they're pulling is to just follow tons of people, then anyone clueless enough to follow back their obvious fake accounts they DM to catfish or otherwise scam them? Does that sound right? Otherwise I just can't see the point of this.

those are elon's brave footsoldiers following everyone to counteract the power of the shadowban

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

i, too, would name my sub that goes to visit the titanic's wreck after the titanic itself, a famously unsinkable ship

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/heyitsyashu/status/1686954834220679168

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

musk is going to go down in the ring like lowtax except even more embarassingly because it's against a sentient twig of a man instead of uwe boll

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

year of the five emperors is extremely funny if you like the genre of rich people doing extremely dumb poo poo and immediately getting owned

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

smarxist posted:

you can match a human organ grown in a damned human from a fraternal twin brother as close as you can to someone and they STILL need to take anti-rejection drugs for the rest of their loving life

how does this loving dipshit propose to permanently affix anything material to skulls, brains, and "neurons", as far as i'm concerned the entire thing is a pretense to torture lab animals

the entire body is designed to move poo poo out of it, from the skin level to the waste level

wow cool cyberpunk future

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

they should obey the law

rules are rules

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Solefald posted:

lmfao I didn't think they'd listen to me
SORRY 16BBH

no wait this is not what i asked for!!!!!!!!

:evilbuddy:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

cybertruck sucks it's too slow to get the platinum times in blast corps

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

mr. musk, sir, we regret to inform you that grok is not racist

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

grok. zoom. enhance. get into the mainframe

grok: "i'm in"

Adbot