Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
He's so pathetic jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Groovelord Neato posted:

I had read about some of the cool concepts in the later books but when the first book ended with what I can only describe as 50s style pulp aliens I had no interest in going further. I was expecting something truly alien and disturbing like the scramblers from Blindsight and they're just some guys with reflective skin and better technology. Also thought that tease that physics was actually hosed up more interesting than "oh aliens used a magic probe to gently caress up our measurements".
The scramblers and resurrected vampires are two of the best creature concepts ever. There's something so cold and ruthless about the reality of them.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

He typed "ae" and his phone autocorrected to paedophile.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

NofrikinfuN posted:

How can someone be this pathetic as a billionaire? For fucks sake, get an entourage of yes men, hire a prostitute, anything but whatever this is.
The wild thing is he has fans who would say this anyway but he feels he needs to get the ball rolling because he needs validation NOW.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

nvm

snoremac has issued a correction as of 04:24 on Aug 24, 2023

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Always love misused quotation marks.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Elon like Caligula tried to get a job for a horse

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Serfer posted:

chess is too easy, no tech tree, only 8x8 board

Elon is playing fact polytopia
I just looked up his chess tweet and lol that one of his complaints is that both players have the same pieces to play with. Not fair!

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Inevitable this thing heils Hitler.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Got to respect how he announces he will soon cure blindness with a visual chip as a side hustle while focusing his main energy on Grok.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Randalor posted:

Wait, if the issue is with an eye disease, affecting the eye itself, how is a chip in the brain going to fix that?
The neuralink relays anti-woke comedy direct to the kid's frontal lobe defeating the woke mind virus which truly blinds him. thus he can now "see".

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

he literally made a robot to call him cool
It's the natural progression after he reconfigured the site so only his sycophants appear at the top of replies but even they occasionally undermine him.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

These AI chats get boring after a week once everyone has done their jokes and are only useful thereon for people who want marketing pitches or essays without having to pay someone or do the work, which Grok can't do, but I think Grok is different because he's not afraid to say f*ck!

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Ask it about the horse deal.

Ask it about Ghislaine.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

As poo poo and unfunny as this response is you know Elon had no hand in the AI's development because it's still a post with more effort than he could conjure.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

ben shapino posted:

ok but what about journalists
they are pure evil

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Doesn't fraud in a legal sense require the defrauder to gain something material out of their activity at the expense of the victim?

Also,
https://twitter.com/PatrickW/status/1726945724611375361?t=0KFOnR4mZ8pGL47tDOhnZg&s=19

snoremac has issued a correction as of 14:30 on Nov 21, 2023

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

drat he looks like a Dark Souls creature there.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Brain like a cybertruck climbing a hill the way he forms a sentence.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

elon should sue the advertisers for not giving him money

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

So cool that he'd done the first leg of his apology tour with the Israeli visit and just had to be conciliatory till advertisers turned the faucets back on but he's melting down and couldn't last two days.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I thought the Cybertruck graffiti logo was a too on the nose joke about Elon's poor eye for aesthetics until it kept popping up.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Celexi posted:

wow blackmail
you wanna blackmail me, blackmail me *with money?!*

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Elias_Maluco posted:

Me when people keeps running their mouths about elon

loving with the character creator just a bit

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Sir Tonk posted:

musks corporations are nothing like that
I can't find the tweet but when Elon thanked Starbucks for offering coffee at so many locations around the world that was clearly from the heart.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

spaceblancmange posted:

they are calling it the soybertruck
soyboercuck

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Slotducks posted:

"grimes, wait, why are you leaving me?"

"it was what you said "

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

This is why the most famous people are also the most murdered.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Consummate Professional posted:

GTA is pure evil. Ape Escape is lawful good
No ape will escape from the neuralink dungeon.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

This annoys me because what he means is "Only a matter of time before someone plays GTA in a stolen Tesla" but he dresses it in the trappings of pithy wit and fucks it up with the present tense "stealing."

Mad!

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Is my understanding correct that he's mad that Rockstar didn't comply with the X CEO publicly soliciting them to release the trailer on X?

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Elon and his minions turning on the most popular videogame in the world over an imagined slight is so funny. Will not make a dent in the billion copies it sells.

snoremac has issued a correction as of 05:53 on Dec 6, 2023

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

It's ftw to have "memes" as part of your identity.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Which one who lied about dead kids

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

lol the ending

also better production than any of the X logo vids Elon steals

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

You should make your own non-woke word processor Elon. And make it vulgar!

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Get the sense from these posts Elon is freaking out that he's 50 and will die soon enough lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Known good person too compare oneself to, a guy who murdered thousands of people over who got the most parades.
and who is his greatest enemy but the people who tricked him out of 44 bil with no repercussions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

What could aliens be doing that's darker than anything humans haven't already done and are doing

unless, of course, they're making us woke