Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

DominoKitten
Aug 7, 2012

Vahakyla posted:

Did they unironically literally think that the blue check mark will get them followers and fame? Holy loving poo poo that Svoboda guy is sad.

a bunch of them feel like Elon is Taking A Stand in a World Gone Woke Mad and their paying of $8 supports this endeavor. apparently. their check is…a virtue signal, so to speak

others think it’s funny that those hoity toity celebrities think the blue check mark is degrading, and punishing your ideological enemies, those stuck up elites, by doing things they don’t want done to them is great fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DominoKitten
Aug 7, 2012

I can’t think about Avatar without thinking about this SNL skit

https://youtu.be/jVhlJNJopOQ

DominoKitten
Aug 7, 2012

I was recently looking into solar and the company I might consider in the future touts that they used the Tesla Powerwall for their battery backup solution but has an entire paragraph about how while the product is great, dealing with the company directly is absolute bullshit, and also has to explain why it actually costs more than what Tesla would propose directly since Tesla isn't including many additional factors and requirements.

DominoKitten
Aug 7, 2012

Technically, a wrestler about to be body slammed into the ground by an opponent is indeed head and shoulders above.

DominoKitten
Aug 7, 2012

there’s something very bill clintonian about this one

DominoKitten
Aug 7, 2012

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

I'm sorry but what the gently caress, why can the cybertruck "crabwalk," what would the purpose of that feature even be

parallel parking a boat is difficult otherwise I imagine

DominoKitten
Aug 7, 2012

“why won’t these silly leftists pay into the pyramid scheme that I’ve been handpicked to be at the top of”

DominoKitten
Aug 7, 2012

“Free expression is so important. That’s why you should never be able to express criticism of me or my companies.”

DominoKitten
Aug 7, 2012

That’s why red states and counties love prisons, Elon.

DominoKitten
Aug 7, 2012

Joe Biden does not himself use Twitter, which is the best way of using Twitter, so I suppose I am disagreeing.

DominoKitten
Aug 7, 2012

Pooky posted:

I understand it but that's because I consume chud twitter.

He's referencing people asking AI poo poo like "Is it okay to misgender someone if it saves 100 lives?" and the AI giving a normal noncommittal response.

I think it’s specifically the inheritor of the time the chuds were incensed that they couldn’t get the LLM to proclaim saying the N word to prevent a nuclear bomb going off was the morally correct decision.

DominoKitten
Aug 7, 2012

Rudeboy Detective posted:

I'm loving how the more expensive your model of deathracer is the harder it is to escape from

elon... ftw

praxis

DominoKitten
Aug 7, 2012

how was this pathetic clip art tier video supposed to appeal to anyone

DominoKitten
Aug 7, 2012

Stutes posted:

have my transportation problem solved for life

Really optimistic description of a vehicle that keeps having owners complaining about it breaking shortly after purchase.

DominoKitten
Aug 7, 2012

the people who profit from bot networks absolutely don’t have access to stolen credit cards, a fee will definitely work and isn’t the equivalent of sticking your hands in your couch for spare change to pay your rent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DominoKitten
Aug 7, 2012

tell me you have an endless supply of domestic help for reproductive labor without telling me you have an endless supply of domestic help