Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

we've thought about it long and hard, and we've decided that the domino's registry is the right choice for us. there are plenty of options for you to choose from if you're feeling generous, but no pressure of course!

we want to enjoy ourselves at our bachelor parties, and nothing prepares you for a wedding like a bacon & mushroom pizza with buffalo sauce in the wee hours of the morning :)

of course that won't last through the big day, so we'd love to eat more buffalo pizza with fresh domino's "chicken" before the ceremony!

as for the wedding night...there's only one choice for this lactose intolerant poster, and that's alfredo sauce on a giant saltine!

and hey, we know that the honeymoon doesn't last forever. we're grateful for any way we can avoid doing chores, including eating every meal from a domino's box!

but please, it's just so wonderful to have you all and don't feel pressured to get us anything! if you do want to though, we'll see you on...

THE DOMINO'S WEDDING REGISTRY!

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my cat is norris

#onecallcat

shame on me for getting married 5 years ago before the perfect registry could be crafted

norris, custodian of cat named
Attorney-in-fact of Norris, Cat Named Thereof

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

aww you're all too sweet! whoever left the 55 gallon drum of mango habanero dipping sauce on our porch, we'll make sure not a drop goes to waste :)

Join the BYOB Army

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
classy choice OP. pinkies out and congratulations!!!! :wotwot:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Hahaha Aunt Gayle I'm sure it was a mistake but you seem to have paid for The Wedding Night and we were really hoping you'd spring for the 2 a.m. Bachelor Party Feast.

You can change the order on the registry website. But no pressure!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Bright Bart posted:

Hahaha Aunt Gayle I'm sure it was a mistake but you seem to have paid for The Wedding Night and we were really hoping you'd spring for the 2 a.m. Bachelor Party Feast.

You can change the order on the registry website. But no pressure!

oh, it's not a problem aunt gayle! we can definitely eat a second giant alfredo saltine that will ABSOLUTELY have me making GBS threads throughout our consummation! please don't cry!

Join the BYOB Army

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

baka of lathspell

be still, my beating heart

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

vanisher

vanisher

wait its a real site WHAT THE HELL

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Dominos refusing to deliver me a white pizza for my wedding because I have a reputation for hoovering pepperoni sticks.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

vanisher posted:

wait its a real site WHAT THE HELL

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

the last person i want involved in my wedding is papa john

Join the BYOB Army

Bright Bart

Buying a pizza with red sauce signals that you've kissed the bride while sharing a breadstick like in Lady and the Tramp

FutonForensic

your friend sk posted:

the last person i want involved in my wedding is papa john

"if anyone here believes these two should not be conjoined, or has anything else to say, like an ethnic slur, say so now or forever hold your pizza"

*papa john turns redder and his eyes start bulging out like the inflating dude from Big Trouble in Little China*

Bright Bart

Help my family owns several Pizza Hut franchises and are paying for the wedding but I really want Domino's to cater (better crusts).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

FutonForensic posted:

"if anyone here believes these two should not be conjoined, or has anything else to say, like an ethnic slur, say so now or forever hold your pizza"

*papa john turns redder and his eyes start bulging out like the inflating dude from Big Trouble in Little China*

Join the BYOB Army