Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Duck and Cover posted:

Please post sexy swole shy guys. Thank you!

Matlack Radio posted:

They're 13, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Popeye disguised as Mario. Pretty good

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

that doesn't answer the question either

So if we think about it, Shy Guys hold all of the power; aren't they the assholes that judge all of the minigames in Mario Party? They effectively have the Infinity Gauntlet and can end you immediately. gently caress you to the pirate rear end in a top hat that cut my rope, you cheated on those flags!

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

remember those fat shy guys from paper mario? I'm sure no one has ever masturbated to that.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

bossy lady posted:

remember those fat shy guys from paper mario? I'm sure no one has ever masturbated to that.

2400. I bet at least one of those is a fat shy guy.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

bossy lady posted:

you've been on the internet long enough to know that someone has masturbated to that. Someone has masturbated to everything

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you've been on the internet long enough to know that someone has masturbated to that. Someone has masturbated to everything

FOR FUCKS SAKE THAT AVATAR. I'll need a minute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Duck and Cover posted:

FOR FUCKS SAKE THAT AVATAR. I'll need a minute.

look at my big lego boner and mull it over for a while