Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I’ll kick off things by having us debate what a shed is so I can make Jerry get rid of his kid’s playhouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

FYAD is in repeat violation of neighborhood decor for refusing to paint their forum background standard-issue grey.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

All hedges need to be at dong level so you can strut around naked behind them without being put on a registry

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Everyone needs to park their cars in their garages otherwise people are gonna think a bunch of Puerto Ricans live around here

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

Everyone needs to park their cars in their garages otherwise people are gonna think a bunch of Puerto Ricans live around here

:lol::lol::lol:

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
NO MORE DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

When's the secret orgy? No don't put that in the minutes Carl!

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

I swear to god none of you are in compliance with the yard grass height statute. It's 1.25 inches max! Bob don't come at me with that metric poo poo, you know that's a violation of the standards protocol!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I am happy to live in this neighborhood.

Although the arbitrary rules can be a little silly and inconvenient on occasion, I value the the sense of safety and community we share in this neighborhood.

Novah
Jan 18, 2006

#1 Party Dinosaur!
I got a notice about my front yard tree not being "tree shaped"; could someone clear up for me what that means and what I'm supposed to do about it?

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I have not received the $300 monthly HOA fee from a single user in this thread, please send it ASAP

Have a blessed day

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
I understand the “hurricane” that came through here yesterday ripped all the shingles off your house, Mrs. Hamilton, but you’re going to need to have that corrected by tomorrow else we will fine you the regulation $500/day.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Konar posted:

I have not received the $300 monthly HOA fee from a single user in this thread, please send it ASAP

Have a blessed day

*Prints out nudes of your wife that I took from the bushes and discreetly puts them in your mailbox*

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

*is a retired HOA enforcer*

*has all day to make other people's lives as miserable as mine*

*Can only obtain an erection when writing a ticket for an asinine infraction designed to upset someone*

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

We will now be issuing fines for anyone who lets their grass get over 1/2". You also will only be allowed to move your lawn between 10Am and 6PM thank you.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

You are slightly behind on fee payments so we sold your house to ourselves for four bucks last year and here is an eviction notice.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I was told it's a hoe meeting :confused:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
This hoa isn't following proper procedure. The relevent officials weren't introduced, there isn't a schedule, there wasn't a review of last meeting's minutes, we didn't say the pledge of allegiance OR sing the HOA theme song, and who's taking down a record of statements??

This is an absolute shambles. My precious HOA was run like a well oiled machine (by yours truly of course), and I'm extremely disappointed in this sloppiness. I will be filling a complaint

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

All right I'm taking my rakes and shovels and going home. y'all won't be tricking me again, you hear?

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
I FOUND A drat BEER CAN ON MY LAWN THIS MORNING THIS IS CHAOS WE NEED A WALL AND A GATE

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
*gets another warning for his signature sticking out into the sidewalk a few inches*

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

dee eight posted:

I FOUND A drat BEER CAN ON MY LAWN THIS MORNING THIS IS CHAOS WE NEED A WALL AND A GATE

I think it's those g*d d*mn kids. little bastards keep pissing on my rose bushes

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I would like to put forth a motion to change this HOA to a WHOA,

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

dee eight posted:

you think that's bad someone has been going around voting hoa members' threads 3. probably a communist. this neighborhood has gone to the dogs!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

how can we make the garbage and recycling system as pedantic as possible?

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Poil posted:

You are slightly behind on fee payments so we sold your house to ourselves for four bucks last year and here is an eviction notice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrizmAo17Os

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
*rips open shirt showing multiple sticks of dynamite taped to his chest*

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
The grass has to be 1" on odd weeks and 3" on even weeks.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

(USER HAS BEEN FINED FOR THIS LAWN)

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Colonel Cancer posted:

I was told it's a hoe meeting :confused:

*invites whole neighborhood over for a swingers party*

*all the husbands just take turns banging your wife while everyone else just stands around like a normal party*

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

*invites whole neighborhood over for a swingers party*

*all the husbands just take turns banging your wife while everyone else just stands around like a normal party*

What in tarnation? The hoe meeting is about digging up your garden not banging. You're thinking about the cummunity BBQ.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Hello, I got this letter saying that my sprinklers were the incorrect color "Rich Black" as opposed to the required "Midnight Black"?

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I am happy to live in this neighborhood.

Although the arbitrary rules can be a little silly and inconvenient on occasion, I value the the sense of safety and community we share in this neighborhood.

gently caress OFF RACIST YOU CAN'T FOOL ME I CAN READ BETWEEN THE LINES.

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010
i also watched John Oliver

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
someone poo poo in the communal pool/hot tub again

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
we're going to need more money to repaint the HOAverboard, Bert keeps scraping it on the curbs

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Someone put some new flowers in their garden without consulting everyone first!! how could someone be so self centered? what is going on in this neighborhood

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
The Dark Wizard thread is threatening to unleash a bog hydra on us, violating at least three clearly worded bylaws.

I think we should fine them.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
So what are we gonna do about these * cough * minorities

Everytime I walk by with my little Rufus we cough and choke! Our eyes water ! It's like all they cook in there is hot sauce or something!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

There Bias Two posted:

FYAD is in repeat violation of neighborhood decor for refusing to paint their forum background standard-issue grey.

I went ahead and printed off the citations, we just need to deliver them and get signatures. Perfect timing, I think our courier just arrived...

...yep, there they are now.

Jelly posted:

*rips open shirt showing multiple sticks of dynamite taped to his chest*