Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

That Little Demon posted:

Everyone knows a guy like this, and if you don’t, well…. It’s probably you lmao

100% lol. Creepy homeschool incel guy who has to be reminded to change clothes and bathe into his 30s, probably with a 50k IT job for a company that makes the software for turn signals or something

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
[Google results]
How to clean cum off felt
How to clean cum on Pokémon
How to lie
How do I lie about what I did
Is slowpoke mentally retarded?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

ol yeller posted:

100% lol. Creepy homeschool incel guy who has to be reminded to change clothes and bathe into his 30s, probably with a 50k IT job for a company that makes the software for turn signals or something

Dude who never got his drivers license because he’s afraid of cars

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

[Google results]
How to lie

Can slowpoke get pregnant?
Slowpoke human hybrid
Slowpoke human hybrid baby
How to clear search results

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

ol yeller posted:

Slowpoke human hybrid

Lfmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Slowpoke human hybrid

lmao

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Spanish Manlove posted:

Chien-pao which is basically just a snow leopard with a sword for fangs

this is the first time i've seen this one. its cool how the in-game pokemon descriptions will allude to stuff like "this pokemon can kill 1,000 people per second for fun" or mention some kind of human-borne curse that brought this hosed up creature to life. would be cool if some rejected pokemon ideas from the past 10 years leaked.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

[Google results]
How to lie

ol yeller posted:

Slowpoke human hybrid

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

[Google results]
How to lie

ol yeller posted:

Slowpoke human hybrid

lmao jesus

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

ol yeller posted:

A friend of mine owns this + dozens of other expensive pokemon plushes (I think the most expensive is $720, altogether probably over $15-20k spent on these things) and whenever I'm at her house I constantly threaten to do wrestling moves on them (ie picking them up "would be a shame if I executed a German suplex on Snorlax..." "PUT HIM loving DOWN" etc). I have had housewide bans threatened on multiple occasions, and now she hides all of them in the guest bedroom when I come over

lmao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
You wrote violent fan fiction about my Slowpoke plush and his evolutions. Your anger was understandable, but even given that, this is beyond inappropriate. You have been banned from this household for one month.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

A friend of mine owns this + dozens of other expensive pokemon plushes (I think the most expensive is $720, altogether probably over $15-20k spent on these things) and whenever I'm at her house I constantly threaten to do wrestling moves on them (ie picking them up "would be a shame if I executed a German suplex on Snorlax..." "PUT HIM loving DOWN" etc). I have had housewide bans threatened on multiple occasions, and now she hides all of them in the guest bedroom when I come over

Lmao

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Feels Villeneuve posted:

You wrote violent fan fiction about my Slowpoke plush and his evolutions. Your anger was understandable, but even given that, this is beyond inappropriate. You have been banned from this household for one month.

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Feels Villeneuve posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

lol the my boner is lonely guy

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Lmfao getting roombanned to where I can only be in the bathroom or the dining room

----------------

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Dr Lava on Twitter does a pretty cool thing where he finds old beta sprites of Pokémon that didn’t make it into the game and in addition to just showing them and describing the history also commissions one of his artist friends who’s pretty good at imitating Ken Sugimori’s style to make a mock-up of what official art for that mon would have looked like if they made it into the game. There’s some pretty cool stuff that got left on the cutting room floor:

https://twitter.com/drlavayt/status/1264379163604955136?s=46&t=nr2iKDgYRA_5eYbBsGdNXQ

https://twitter.com/drlavayt/status/1388527799334432773?s=46&t=nr2iKDgYRA_5eYbBsGdNXQ

https://twitter.com/drlavayt/status/1340349281006338049?s=46&t=nr2iKDgYRA_5eYbBsGdNXQ

https://twitter.com/drlavayt/status/1363159789862223876?s=46&t=nr2iKDgYRA_5eYbBsGdNXQ

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I worked at a science museum for a little bit in 2016 between job and school, and it was right when pokemon go was the big thing. For halloween I bought Ash's hat, some gym badge pins, and some pokeballs. I put the pins inside of a jacket and then made a little bandolier of pokeballs out of fishing line and an old belt. I thought it would be fun to hand out gym badges so I got some sticker paper, printed them out on a home printer, and hand cut out a bunch of little stickers that I handed out to a bunch of excited kids that were stoked as hell for a pokemon trainer out in the wild. Some of parents pulled me aside and asked where I got all the stuff because they wanted some easy xmas gifts so I just showed them the order history on amazon on my phone. It was the coolest poo poo.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Dr Lava on Twitter does a pretty cool thing where he finds old beta sprites of Pokémon that didn’t make it into the game and in addition to just showing them and describing the history also commissions one of his artist friends who’s pretty good at imitating Ken Sugimori’s style to make a mock-up of what official art for that mon would have looked like if they made it into the game. There’s some pretty cool stuff that got left on the cutting room floor:

https://twitter.com/drlavayt/status/1264379163604955136?s=46&t=nr2iKDgYRA_5eYbBsGdNXQ

https://twitter.com/drlavayt/status/1388527799334432773?s=46&t=nr2iKDgYRA_5eYbBsGdNXQ

https://twitter.com/drlavayt/status/1340349281006338049?s=46&t=nr2iKDgYRA_5eYbBsGdNXQ

https://twitter.com/drlavayt/status/1363159789862223876?s=46&t=nr2iKDgYRA_5eYbBsGdNXQ

I love them.

uncreativename
Jul 30, 2013

Arch Nemesis posted:

I love them.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Another set I really like are the Blastoise-related ones, the art on these these are pretty speculative since only the back sprites exist but early in development Blastoise wasn’t related to the Squirtle line so we had both a baby Blastoise and another evolved Wartortle before they combined the two lines:

https://twitter.com/drlavayt/status/1235615514782621696?s=46&t=nr2iKDgYRA_5eYbBsGdNXQ

https://twitter.com/drlavayt/status/1235245257878417413?s=46&t=nr2iKDgYRA_5eYbBsGdNXQ

I wish they left them separate, I love baby Blastoise and Wartortle’s one of my favorites so I would have liked to have seen Big Wartortle too

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

drat, yeah. wartortle is really cool and I never liked the weird transition to blastoise, would have preferred the cool spirit turtle

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

ol yeller posted:

Feels Villeneuve posted:

lmao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
https://drecosby.ytmnd.com/

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lmao

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

ol yeller posted:

Incredible

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ol yeller posted:

Lmfao getting roombanned to where I can only be in the bathroom or the dining room

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
*trying to yell over the host + her husband and several other friends* no no no, be real right now. tell me you don't like touching soft things with your dick

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Feels Villeneuve posted:

ol yeller posted:

I got the tude now posted:

*trying to yell over the host + her husband and several other friends* no no no, be real right now. tell me you don't like touching soft things with your dick

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Oh nice couch *aims my rear end directly at the Eevee throw pillow and walks backwards as fast as I can while she yells STOOOOOPPPP NOOOOO!!!!*

----------------

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

you call it a throw pillow and yet I'm not allowed to throw it full power directly into your tv?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

ol yeller posted:

Oh nice couch *aims my rear end directly at the Eevee throw pillow and walks backwards as fast as I can while she yells STOOOOOPPPP NOOOOO!!!!*

Lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ol yeller posted:

lol

Ahahahaha. That's actually really funny. No, that's good poo poo, dude. I'm serious. Good job making a funny joke du- *rips headset off revealing hair divot*

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Ahahahaha. That's actually really funny. No, that's good poo poo, dude. I'm serious. Good job making a funny joke du- *rips headset off revealing hair divot*

Lol

----------------

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

a classic

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

ol yeller posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ol yeller posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

after downing 8 coors banquet and losing two games of resistance