Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Ahahahaha. That's actually really funny. No, that's good poo poo, dude. I'm serious. Good job making a funny joke du- *rips headset off revealing hair divot*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Lmfao getting roombanned to where I can only be in the bathroom or the dining room

I got the tude now posted:

*trying to yell over the host + her husband and several other friends* no no no, be real right now. tell me you don't like touching soft things with your dick

ol yeller posted:

Oh nice couch *aims my rear end directly at the Eevee throw pillow and walks backwards as fast as I can while she yells STOOOOOPPPP NOOOOO!!!!*

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Ahahahaha. That's actually really funny. No, that's good poo poo, dude. I'm serious. Good job making a funny joke du- *rips headset off revealing hair divot*

lmfao

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

golden oldie

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ol yeller posted:

A friend of mine owns this + dozens of other expensive pokemon plushes (I think the most expensive is $720, altogether probably over $15-20k spent on these things) and whenever I'm at her house I constantly threaten to do wrestling moves on them (ie picking them up "would be a shame if I executed a German suplex on Snorlax..." "PUT HIM loving DOWN" etc). I have had housewide bans threatened on multiple occasions, and now she hides all of them in the guest bedroom when I come over

That Little Demon posted:

[Google results]
How to clean cum off felt
How to clean cum on Pokémon
How to lie
How do I lie about what I did
Is slowpoke mentally retarded?

ol yeller posted:

Can slowpoke get pregnant?
Slowpoke human hybrid
Slowpoke human hybrid baby
How to clear search results

Feels Villeneuve posted:

You wrote violent fan fiction about my Slowpoke plush and his evolutions. Your anger was understandable, but even given that, this is beyond inappropriate. You have been banned from this household for one month.

ol yeller posted:

Oh nice couch *aims my rear end directly at the Eevee throw pillow and walks backwards as fast as I can while she yells STOOOOOPPPP NOOOOO!!!!*
lmfao

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Squirtle was my favorite for a long time but now my favorite is Avalugg.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

my son has been playing scarlet and it seems fun af

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

my morning jackass posted:

my son has been playing scarlet and it seems fun af

it looks and runs like total poo poo but its fun underneath all that. anyway my favorite pokemon is probably jigglypuff or maybe wooper

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Jethro Wingull

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

copy posted:

Jethro Wingull

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

copy posted:

Jethro Wingull

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

copy posted:

Jethro Wingull

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

copy posted:

Jethro Wingull

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

copy posted:

Jethro Wingull

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Thick as a Brick Break

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

Thick as a Brick Break

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

symbolic posted:

Thick as a Brick Break

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

copy posted:

Jethro Wingull

symbolic posted:

Thick as a Brick Break

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Really don’t mind if you sit this one out. Your roars but a whisper, your tail whip a shout.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
I can beat your Spheal, but I can't make him think. Your - can I have another look at the lyrics sheet?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Really don’t mind if you sit this one out. Your roars but a whisper, your tail whip a shout.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

So you fly Pidgey over the fie e e e e elds and you trade onix to make him stee e e e e eel and the old man will show how it fee e e e e eeels. To throw balls at dog poo poo.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

So you fly Pidgey over the fie e e e e elds and you trade onix to make him stee e e e e eel and the old man will show how it fee e e e e eeels. To throw balls at dog poo poo.

lmao

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Wormskull posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

Lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Pokemon are meant to get in fights

This sig under renovation

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Can slowpoke get pregnant?
Slowpoke human hybrid
Slowpoke human hybrid baby
How to clear search results

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

qnqnx posted:

Pokemon are meant to get in fights

we love the brand

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/zippyhammer/status/1648555140025032705

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Mexican Voldo palette swap named Heterosexual Claw.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

welcome posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

welcome posted:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

welcome posted:

This sig under renovation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

welcome posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)