Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Minidisc was the best, dork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Bedhead and Happy Jawbone Family Band have sent me tapes but I ain't got nothing to listen to them on. Maybe my dad's set up. Walkmen on ebay are like $200 and I hope those sellers get hit by cars cuz gently caress u.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I can't access youtube but someone should please embed FIREFLIES MADE OUT of DUST because it's naturally born cassette music from like 2010 and it's really great. It's "no-fi". :cool:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Incitatus posted:

OP you can CDs nutz

tape deez nutz to ur mouth

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
so this all still works apparently

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i bought a cassette tape this weekend :)

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
here it is. i'm gonna dig through my parent's basement later for a working walkman

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Earwicker posted:

i love that album

check out "hostile architecture" by ashenspire if you havent already. metal band from glasgow. prettty sure any chat pile fan would appreciate their work

haha ashenspire has been coming on shuffle a lot lately and I do like them

Here's the end from the last song of the Chat Pile show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNTPeumZLms

I liked the bands that opened for them as well, NERVER and INTERCOURSE. Really like Nerver.