Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Its not, but you can use the way it peaks to have certain better noise music and loud or demo metal benefits as well. Or benefited,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
This is only good on cassette

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47XD64CaPxc

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
When you used to tape on a tape the things you loved those days

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJSHQDI3vJ8&t=10s

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Ralph Hurley posted:

I got a Yamaha dual cassette deck at a thrift store for like $20. It sounded lovely until I cleaned the play heads with cotton swabs soaked in alcohol and it works like a charm! I’m glad I kept my box if tapes all these years because it’s fun to hear some of the old mixes and poo poo I held on to, plus I like supporting new artists by buying their tapes. Cassettes rule!

The heads is what no one makes, there's like one place that makes poo poo ones.

So any new tape player is an instant dudd.

Keeping old ones alive is the best way.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Mr.Acula posted:

I havent seen a car with a cassette player in years

Thats on you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Youre already stearing with you're knee right, so one hand free to pop open the portable CD player on the passenger seat and change CD

the other hand holding a smoke

its playing thru one of those cassette player adapters, and charging from the cigarette lighter

Wee fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Apr 13, 2023