Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Unemployed ATM, but the best thing about my previous job were the people. Just an incredible bunch of good-natured fun and wild coworkers at all the sites I’d have to go to. Also, my boss, despite being a grouchy and surly crab-rear end who should have retired 10+ years ago, was pretty lenient and carefree about me taking time off and calling in because he trusted me.

The worst thing was also my boss, who was nice one second and an evil power-tripping prick the next second. We all brought up his swinging behavior and general prickishness to the higher-ups, but he’d been there so long that all we could get was, “That’s just him being him and there’s nothing we can really do about it :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU