Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jemak
Dec 27, 2003

Go to JAIL.
Go directly to JAIL.
Do not pass GO.
Do not collect :200bux:

I am paid reasonably well and I have decent benefits and I get to work from home where most people I work with leave me alone...mostly

but

Every time my phone rings I pretty much want to shoot myself. I have an array of skills wide enough to choke Alex Jones but currently I am a glorified babysitter and can do so much better but nobody will compensate be better for less abuse than I have to put up with now, so I am a technical engineer still, or rather, again.

(I used to be an international boardgame publisher before the motherfucking pandemic and Trump. I really don't like fixing computers for developmental kindergarteners. Save me, please.) :smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU