Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kuskus

i’ve realized my energy is waffle-compatible and I want to know how to behave in such a way that:

brings waffles to me

and

makes me seem like a waffle

I am welcoming tips on how to become more waffle-aligned. what do you say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kuskus

I’m willing to lay down in a waffle shape

I’m willing to prepare waffles from scratch

I’m willing to open my window and yell sounds that a waffle might like

kuskus

Rest easy in my divine waffle way

don't try to clean your waffle maker when it's still hot because the non-stick coating will come off. don't be like me.

kuskus

I dreamt of pressing my face against a manhole cover just so I can have that good waffle pattern on my face

I’ve had folks roll up to a potluck with a waffle iron and a bunch of their family leftovers. They say they saw it online. Then they proceeded to make brown heated mush that is difficult to extract from the waffle iron. Their heart was waffle aligned but their brain was not.

kuskus

Welcome to my café

Menu

Malted Milk Dud Chowder (Dessert Waffle)

“Curd’s The Word” Pepper Gravy (Lunch Waffle)

Quick-Pickled Double Decker Dumpling Dribbler (2am Fever Dream Waffle)

Milk

kuskus

Quadramind posted:

You have to click where it says align, and then there's a drop-down, and you press align to waffle.

This worked for me, thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kuskus

The waffle tessellation buoys you to this realm.

It keeps your buttocks from bursting through and flopping onto the floor.

Become enchanted with this approximation of waffle alignment.

Amen