Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001

symbolic posted:

hi this show is funny and cute and good and ppl should watch it ok bye

This post is relevant to my interests and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
Okay, so if only an elf can get an elf cold, and Elda got it from Yord...

Where did Yord get it?

:tinfoil:

EDIT: It has just occurred to me that this show shares a motif with another manga that's soon to be animated: FRIEREN.

There will now be a brief moment whilst everyone ponders Frieren getting caught by a mimic because it had "Get your Frog Tanks here!" on the front.

Doodles fucked around with this message at 07:56 on Apr 29, 2023

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
I like that this episode gave Koyuzu some time. She's been in the background so far and it was good to see the sisters bonding over bubbles.

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
I wonder if Ryou Yamada got her "culinary talents" from Haira. :chef:

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
The various TV series Elda has on tape in today's episode must be references to actual shows, as is usual for the program. I figured out one: "You Weren't In My Dreams" is probably a reference to "I'll See You In My Dreams" from the late 90's, but I am dense and do not know what the other shows being referenced are. he;lp?

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
It's okay, Haira will make you some nice salad to counter all the sugar.

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
That would explain so much. Prospera's trying to erase gambling debts! :thunkher:

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
Don't mention the war...

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
Coulda been worse. Coulda been duct tape.

Her punishment was both justified and appropriate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
This was a nice little series that ended on just the right tone. Not the greatest thing since sliced ramen, but it's still good to have simple shows like this among all the the bombast and boobies. It may not get another season, but I will be keeping up with the manga, now having voices and movement I can apply to it as I read.