Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

congrats to Seattle on their massive improvement from last year, here's to a fun series!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Duckman2008 posted:

Evan Rodrigues , 1st line winger.

personally, I'm more surprised Lars Eller is on the third line and poor Alex Newhook is on the fourth. But, that's why Bednar is a Stanley Cup winning coach and I post on these dead gay forums

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

fartknocker posted:

How about both the Leafs and Bruins lose in the first round? That seems like it’d be the best and most entertaining for the largest number of people.

I'm here for Boston getting bounced, Toronto to win in a game 7, then getting swept by Florida. That way, we get more schadenfreude for Toronto fans and we bounce the Bruins AND the Bolts

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

kill me now posted:

Are you trying to say he is worse than the Jack Johnson sport ball experience?

Jack Johnson signed with Colorado on a PTO and then won a cup, Nurse makes 10mil each year for the next 7 years. JJ also doesn't play top pairing

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Honestly, missing Nichushkin and Landeskog is a big factor even before we lost Makar. I also think Kadri had a far greater impact last year than people give him credit for. Sure, he was playing for a big contract, but he made that second line solid (and also drew a lot of attention. He was a pest, but he was OUR pest)

I wonder what the trade deadline would've looked like if management knew Landy wasn't coming back at all

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Remember when Kane knocked out Matt Cooke? Such simpler times

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

How many of these hockey players actually care where they play? I feel like the only one I've heard that loved their trade was Matt Duchene going to Nashville, and that's only because he's a big country music fan. I guess there's Tavares going to the Leafs, but only those two.

Are you telling me people would willingly sign in Arizona, considering the bullshit like playing in a loving college arena?

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

They didn't suspend...who was that, that one Blues player that tried VERY hard to grievously injure Kadri last year, so why would this be different?

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Why is it never farmboys that have sexy dreams?

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Florida has won their first SCF game

this is not a drill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Kinda surprised Kessel and Quick got to skate with the cup before the players that actually did the job got to. Seriously, Hill was like the 15th guy to skate and loving Quick got handed it after the 6 OG skaters