Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
They stole that from Sonic who has Dr Robotnik the evil genius Crash ripped it off no imagination

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

He has the funny letter on his forehead

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
nah as established in red dwarf the letter just makes you a dweeb

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Nikumatic posted:

nah as established in red dwarf the letter just makes you a dweeb

Red Dwarf is as always on point

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

an evil doctor is essentially just a refreshed dark wizard archetype. they have a deep well of potential tricks that can be both scary and whimsical. but you also get the chance to combat the specter of pollution which adds a modern urgency

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

needing to go to the Caribbean for medical school to be an evil doctor cause they are too stupid to get into a school stateside.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

my morning jackass posted:

needing to go to the Caribbean for medical school to be an evil doctor cause they are too stupid to get into a school stateside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C41o5a6NeNE

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
robotnik has a big body and small head. cortex has a tiny body and huge head. separate and distinct.

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Skylark posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Skylark posted:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

Skylark posted:

They stole that from Sonic who has Dr Robotnik the evil genius Crash ripped it off no imagination

the la ter games retconned this due to the comparison reflecting VEYR poorly on the team at naughtydog. the real bad guy is a voodoo mask now.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the voodoo mask is a good guy

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

the voodoo mask is a good guy
There's also a bad one.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The good mask is called Aku Aku, and the bad mask is called Uka Uka.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

The good mask is called Aku Aku, and the bad mask is called Uka Uka.

OF course

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Knew a kid in elementary school who told me that Sony had won the console war so badly that they were porting Super Mario 64 to the Playstation and that it would open with Crash Bandicoot shooting Super Mario in the head with an AR-15.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

NienNunb posted:

Knew a kid in elementary school who told me that Sony had won the console war so badly that they were porting Super Mario 64 to the Playstation and that it would open with Crash Bandicoot shooting Super Mario in the head with an AR-15.

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

NienNunb posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

NienNunb posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NienNunb posted:

He was right.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

NienNunb posted:

This…this would actually be awesome.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mario getting brutally destroyed by dozens of bullets flying through his body, which causes him to become smaller and need a mushroom.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Mario getting brutally destroyed by dozens of bullets flying through his body, which causes him to become smaller and need a mushroom.

Some might say the massive force from the shots pushed him further away from the camera.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NienNunb posted:

Some might say the massive force from the shots pushed him further away from the camera.

Just came to a sudden realization: Mario learned this technique from the end of Yoshi’s Island, where Yoshi sent giant-sized baby Bowser further and further from the camera with a series of egg strikes. Baby Mario was fat more observant than he let on…

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Baby Mario was fat

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

shouting "he's behind you!~" in a giggling chorus like it's blue's clues or something.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

NienNunb posted:

lmfao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

shouting "he's behind you!~" in a giggling chorus like it's blue's clues or something.

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Leadthumb posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Leadthumb posted:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Leadthumb posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
feel like publicly referring to yourself as an evil doctor is not a smart move. you could just lie about it if asked

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

little munchkin posted:

feel like publicly referring to yourself as an evil doctor is not a smart move. you could just lie about it if asked

they're evil, not dishonest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

little munchkin posted:

If you admit up front you can’t be sued fro malpractice ime