Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Whatever.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i liked your thread molested gamer or w/e from a month ago better tbh. mods can we get a courtesy bump?

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

trying to find an old post and i don't know how to get to my profile without having a post to click on

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*looks up from squatting down and squeezing out a monster two-foot dump in the middle of the thread* Hey no worries man. Good luck finding the post.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Wormskull posted:

*looks up from squatting down and squeezing out a monster two-foot dump in the middle of the thread* Hey no worries man. Good luck finding the post.

I've read about you making GBS threads quite a bit over the years, and I think it's time i step in and do something about it. You need to eat more fiber dood

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

I've read about you making GBS threads quite a bit over the years, and I think it's time i step in and do something about it. You need to eat more fiber dood

lm ao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

imagine a brazilian talking poo poo about the controllers you used as a kid

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bro you literally ARE the bad Timeline. lmfao. tf you talking about

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

the opening scene of City of God but the chicken mangled the cord to the only non-Madcatz controller in Rio

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

symbolic posted:

the opening scene of City of God but the chicken mangled the cord to the only non-Madcatz controller in Rio

lmfao

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

quoting for cake but also lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

waking up one day and not knowing if you ended up in an alternate reality or brazil

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

symbolic posted:

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

symbolic posted:

lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

in soviet russia child MOLEST controller ?????????????? :awesomelon: :dance: :slick:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

in soviet russia child MOLEST controller ?????????????? :awesomelon: :dance: :slick:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

whispering in your ear after going in for the handshake hug while swallowing a mouthful of fettuccine alfredo: that poo poo was tight dawg

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

whispering in your ear after going in for the handshake hug while swallowing a mouthful of fettuccine alfredo: that poo poo was tight dawg

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Deep fried spicy calamari beer mountain dew battered snail and dorito first fetticheen and Alfred noodles with loocrane cheese perfectly chimichanged in countru crock d00t

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Deep fried spicy calamari beer mountain dew battered snail and dorito first fetticheen and Alfred noodles with loocrane cheese perfectly chimichanged in countru crock d00t

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Cheese pull, toobz. Cheese pull.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPYT90cyrzE&t=65s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lmfao