Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I was gonna post a thread with a whole bunch of goastes in it for my 30000th post but I totally forgot to pay attention to count and accidentally posted right through it at now it's way too late I've made like almost 100 more posts ):

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Nooner posted:

I was gonna post a thread with a whole bunch of goastes in it for my 30000th post but I totally forgot to pay attention to count and accidentally posted right through it at now it's way too late I've made like almost 100 more posts ):

This is the kind of thing time travel is for.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just go make a bunch of posts in FYAD, it’s like driving in reverse to roll back your odometer

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Just go make a bunch of posts in FYAD, it’s like driving in reverse to roll back your odometer

goddamn this is smart

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Every post can be your 100,000th post if you post carefully enough using this one wierd olde tippe.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Thinkin' bout them goatses that never were rn. Buttholes killed in the womb

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

im sad 4 u nooner

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
There's still time, I believe in you Nooner!

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Drone_Fragger posted:

Every post can be your 100,000th post if you post carefully enough using this one wierd olde tippe.

Admins hate this trick!

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Hey, 40,000 posts is only a few weeks away... then you can do the goatman bomb and rereg with a gimmick Nooner 40k account! Goons love Warhammer gags!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sorry Nooner, but I'm pulling your cool posters crew card. Surrender your av and post button

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Smugworth posted:

Sorry Nooner, but I'm pulling your cool posters crew card. Surrender your av and post button

Oh poo poo :ohdear:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

There's aforums rule... u have to post ur toes now.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I got about 500 posts till I hit 30k I will recite some passages from the Bible in celebration when it happens

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

after certain amoun of posts you should get an extra life or continue on the forums, so you can survive one ban

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

All those times we got you outta cat jail, this is how were repaid? Ruined my day.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

mazel tov nooner

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Man that’s like when you’re about to roll over 100000 miles on your car and it’s gonna be soooo epic but you forgot you drove around for like 2 miles in the parking garage. :mad:

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Oh thank god I thought someone left another ham on the counter

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i also missed my 30,000th post recently rip

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Froghammer posted:

Oh thank god I thought someone left another ham on the counter

You can still eat that. That's still good

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

:mods: fix this somehow i wanna see nooners goatse thread!!

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I usually average about 1 post per day but that's because I will sometimes go months without posting so it averages out with my manic shitposts

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

laserghost posted:

after certain amoun of posts you should get an extra life or continue on the forums, so you can survive one ban

The SA Loyalty Program

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Man that’s like when you’re about to roll over 100000 miles on your car and it’s gonna be soooo epic but you forgot you drove around for like 2 miles in the parking garage. :mad:

Al Bundy is still upset about this very thing.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dixville posted:

I usually average about 1 post per day but that's because I will sometimes go months without posting so it averages out with my manic shitposts

I been posting since 1981 and got 1.94 posts per day

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nuts and Gum posted:

Al Bundy is still upset about this very thing.

Lol was that MWC gag? :v:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Nooner posted:

you idiot, you loving moron!!

kiss me?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

one post closer to my 30k, about 8 years to go

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Know that I forgive you

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Thinking to throw a big bash or maybe even a shindig for my 40Kth post

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Lol was that MWC gag? :v:

I think it was Al’s dodge that was about to roll over to a million miles. All he had to do was wait for a local camera crew to come out to witness it and they were gonna give him a new car! But the writers weren’t gonna let him have any sort of win so of course he fucks it up. Oh Al :hotpickle:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

X JAKK posted:

Know that I forgive you

Didn't you die

Are you undead

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Thinking to throw a big bash or maybe even a shindig for my 40Kth post

if you pay $2005 per month to this website, jeffrey will fly to your bash or even your shindig
https://www.patreon.com/SomethingAwful

keep it in mind for when the time comes

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Didn't you die

Are you undead

the powers of vodou are fearsome indeed

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Didn't you die

Are you undead

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bad Purchase posted:

if you pay $2005 per month to this website, jeffrey will fly to your bash or even your shindig
https://www.patreon.com/SomethingAwful

keep it in mind for when the time comes

Lmao going to get a crew together and corner Jeffrey while he’s here until he accepts our demands

staplegun
Sep 21, 2003

hey nooner one time you posted in my thread and made fun of me so get hosed bitch lmao

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

staplegun posted:

hey nooner one time you posted in my thread and made fun of me so get hosed bitch lmao

A link to your thread pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staplegun
Sep 21, 2003

i can't find it

edit: wait found it https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3881368&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#post492283975