Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

vegetables posted:

I still don’t really understand why Palpatine told everyone about his massive secret navy of ships that can blow up planets, when he could have not done that instead

Because Fortnite sponsorships. How else was he going to pay all of his workers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
could have made clones. you dont have to pay clones!

MadDogMike
Apr 9, 2008

Cute but fanged

vegetables posted:

I still don’t really understand why Palpatine told everyone about his massive secret navy of ships that can blow up planets, when he could have not done that instead

I don’t think Kylo Ren knew beforehand, so he probably announced it to lure him over to check it out. Also, this is Palpatine, dude takes the presentation part of super villainy seriously so just popping up out of nowhere would have been too pathetic for his standards.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Quotey posted:

could have made clones. you dont have to pay clones!

If I was an unpaid clone I would unionize, and use my elite genetics and training to hold my exploiters accountable, with violence if necessary

Order 66 was correct is what I’m saying

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

vegetables posted:

he had to. it's the law

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

vegetables posted:

it is a retread of rotj where he feigns vulnerability then turns out to be even more dangerous than possibly expected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icedude
Mar 30, 2004

Cease to Hope posted:

it is a retread of rotj where he feigns vulnerability then turns out to be even more dangerous than possibly expected

It seems to be his signature move, he does it to Mace Windu too.