Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

I post where I please

You should duel that other goon who has the same username as you. Though I think theirs has a K?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Solefald posted:

But for real, I've stickied it b/c I think this could potentially be nice and I want to encourage a positive and fun posting environment for everyone.

thank you

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

The horror. The horror.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Blood has been spilled this day

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sIYe74sczE

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

:rip:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i found epic username. he's become a routesetter at my local climbing gym

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Shan’t doxx op

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

voted 5.5

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Hey guys happy Monday everyone hope everyone is having a good time

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Lol

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I don't know how you guys manage to keep track of all these users/gimmicks tbh.

I've met dozens of goons IRL over the years and I couldn't tell you a single goon username off the dome.

Occasionally I see one vaguely familiar, but I don't keep track of who talks about what.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer

It wasn't until this moment that i understood who the OP was talking about vis a vis bans.

And now lmao

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

PlaysGamesWrong posted:

I've met dozens of goons IRL over the years and I couldn't tell you a single goon username off the dome.

Occasionally I see one vaguely familiar, but I don't keep track of who talks about what.

I didnt really put it together that nom epique and epic username were the same person as I dont speak spanish. Christ im stupid.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

he hath many names, but he is always the 🅾️🅱️

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

PlaysGamesWrong posted:

Most gimmicks don't change tbh. Driftingmouse is a good example of how they just can't branch out into different genres of posting

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

I didnt really put it together that nom epique and epic username were the same person as I dont speak spanish. Christ im stupid.

the 3 i'm awar eof are epic username 2012, styls tril epic (i think, i can't remember the formatting/spelling of this stupid iteration lmao), and nom epique

epic username 2012 was probably a rereg of an earlier guy but shan't dox

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

just noticed the 🅾️🅱️ thread died on pg 420

:tinfoil::420:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

vibes feel off, like something’s missing

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

vibes in shambles

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

🅾️🅱️ did nothing wrong

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

the 3 i'm awar eof are epic username 2012, styls tril epic (i think, i can't remember the formatting/spelling of this stupid iteration lmao), and nom epique

epic username 2012 was probably a rereg of an earlier guy but shan't dox

a couple years ago it was common knowledge he was a rereg of some 2016~ poster and then at least one rereg between that and the epic names lol. and oh yeah they all had unique catchphrases :thumbsup:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

a couple years ago it was common knowledge he was a rereg of some 2016~ poster and then at least one rereg between that and the epic names lol. and oh yeah they all had unique catchphrases :thumbsup:

oh? you are of course compelled to expand upon this

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

can't go wrong with a catchphrase. they never go out of fashion.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
shan't dox the op but i found a years old burt sexual post banning yet another and saying it was his 9th account, pre epic user names :staredog:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

lol i spent $10 once 18 years ago and that was it

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

we need an epic username loremaster around here

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

AARD VARKMAN posted:

shan't dox the op but i found a years old burt sexual post banning yet another and saying it was his 9th account, pre epic user names :staredog:

Lol no way

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lmao

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

spreadsheets much?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

AARD VARKMAN posted:

pull the logs

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Can I get a 6er with this image as the probe reason please? Tipping in solidarity with 🅾️🅱️.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Reading SAD is hilarious. All these posters and admins I've never heard about from subforums I never read all getting their underwear in a bunch. It's like it's just designed to create a positive feedback loop for drama.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

not sure i believe the tale of 9 priors, searched GBS, the waste dump, the goldmines, the graveyard and no hits at all

quote:

Searched for posts which meet the following criteria:
Text contains the phrase 'shan't speculate'
Posted before Jul 21, 2020 3:47 PM
There were no results. Query took 0.30 seconds to complete.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

Reading SAD is hilarious. All these posters and admins I've never heard about from subforums I never read all getting their underwear in a bunch. It's like it's just designed to create a positive feedback loop for drama.

Simply a bunch of psycho freaks. Pray their crews never catch wind of you badmouthing them

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

they've got eyes and ears posted everywhere, i'm afraid

you can bet we're being observed right now :ninja:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

post one link to a rap sheet and ding dong, guess who's ringing the doorbell naught but a few moments later