Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Hollismason posted:

gently caress I spent like 200 dollars on Dungeons and Dragons books on Roll20

i still have boxes full of basic, 1st-3rd edition advanced and even the original chain mail books

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I heard LAP has a real dungeon

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

When I was at Books a Million before Xmas, I spent some quality time in their real big D&D section.

I bought a 20 sided dice, it's big, I throw it down the hallway from time to time.

I've never played D&D, but I want to.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

SIDS Vicious posted:

did either of them say if they wanna go see Hausu with me

I quoted you last page but it was buried by garlic chat. Throw me a DM sometime next week my dude

Saalkin fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Apr 29, 2024

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

SIDS Vicious posted:

did either of them say if they wanna go see Hausu with me

im busy that day. sorry sidney

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

thinking to nominate st boner for mod of the day :thunk:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

song parodies are going to get a sixer for as long I'm wearing this star/paying attention

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

TrashMammal posted:

thinking to nominate st boner for mod of the day :thunk:

second

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

im busy that day. sorry sidney

no worries i just dont know anyone irl lol ill hit up saalkin for sure

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

anyone ever make backpacking food with a dehydrator? doing a 5 night backpack trip in june and want to make my own meals rather than buy those expensive ones.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I heard LAP has a real dungeon

It's more of a small scale criminal rehabilitation center. We focus on counseling and trying to reform people into happy functional members of society. We have a therapy dog on Tuesdays.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

numberoneposter posted:

anyone ever make backpacking food with a dehydrator? doing a 5 night backpack trip in june and want to make my own meals rather than buy those expensive ones.

i think you can even dehydrate stuff with a regular oven or an air fryer as well, i made jerky in my oven and it was phenomenal

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

numberoneposter posted:

I'm almost positive there is a backpacking thread on thr forums but I forget where

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

One of the pieces of equipment we have at work has a part number that's like ###-TANE and no one understands why I laugh every time

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

deep dish peat moss posted:

One of the pieces of equipment we have at work has a part number that's like ###-TANE and no one understands why I laugh every time

starz has all these iteration of a show called “power” but each one is “power: book 1” etc. and I can’t not read them as continuations of the “power book” saga from the forums

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Hollismason posted:

I'm almost positive there is a backpacking thread on thr forums but I forget where
can you ask them how to make a dehydrated lasagna for me

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lasagna noodles are dehydrated in the package op

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

dehydrated lasagna noodles from a box smdh.....

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

why the mods keep gassing my topics they get lots of posts and people like posting in them

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Oh cool my work place has spotted bed bugs here and they refuse to send people work from home and then fumigation.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

deep dish peat moss posted:

When yyou make a post & only numbers guy quotes it

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

pencilhands posted:

why the mods keep gassing my topics they get lots of posts and people like posting in them

historically you have a very high miss rate. your account has a certain taint. a stink if you will. consider starting a parachute account and crafting a new posting persona

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

historically you have a very high miss rate. your account has a certain taint. a stink if you will. consider starting a parachute account and crafting a new posting persona

It's a big job but it's all he has left.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

pencilhands posted:

curious

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

pencilhands posted:

unfortunate. GBS needs to get back that just post mentality.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i have a theory. someone make the exact same thread as the one ph just made. for science

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

bagmonkey posted:

unfortunate. GBS needs to get back that just post mentality.

*bumps chest twice with fist, kisses fingers, sends a peace sign to the Big Man upstairs*

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Hollismason posted:

I have one of these soft plastic tubes that you stick the garlic in and then kind of rub it then the garlic comes out without any peel. It was literally 5 dollars on Amazon.

Put the garlic in the tube and then tuck the tube in between your thigh and scrotum, just a little time saver for you.

Ulillinguist
Dec 17, 2011

It's not easy being 40C000
Parallaxing to the Xtreme

Hollismason posted:

Oh cool my work place has spotted bed bugs here and they refuse to send people work from home and then fumigation.

OH. HELL. NO.

If you develop bed bugs at home because they came from work, is your workplace going to pay the costs to remove the bedbugs at your home?

As someone who once dealt with the hell on Earth that bed bugs can create, I would be immediately running out of work while ripping my clothes off, burning them, going to the gym to shower with scalding hot water, put on my gym clothes and shoes. Then I'd buy new clothes on my way home, rip of my gym clothes, burn them, and put on the new clothes before entering my apt.

Edit: sorry, I'm not trying to alarm you. I'm just very allergic to them and their bites create an itch that many times worse than mosquitoes for me. I believe 30% of people are allergic.

Ulillinguist fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Apr 29, 2024

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Someone at the mall called me a bug eyed bitch and now I’m worried that I might have thyroid eye disease

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

bird with big dick posted:

Someone at the mall called me a bug eyed bitch and now I’m worried that I might have thyroid eye disease

Post a picture of just your eyes

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bird with big dick posted:

Perhaps you are a bug eyed bitch? In which case they were justified in doing so.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Free PH

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Let's not be too hasty now....

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
Pencilhands gave me an excuse to post a picture of a really fat dude riding a tiny scooter at 3 in the morning so I support him in his tribulations I do not support freeing him

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol.

That avatar is still putting in the work

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Wendigee posted:

Lol.

That avatar is still putting in the work

Overtime every time. :haibrow:

Saint Isaias Boner