Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Smugworth posted:

I want to hear how the Jimmy Dean sausage is made

There are only so many Jimmy Deans in the world so now I'm curious too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Charlie Muphy's cooking Johnsonville brats!!!!!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

little known fact, a lot of food you buy from stores is made from the stinking flesh of miserable creatures

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

little known fact, a lot of food you buy from stores is made from the stinking flesh of miserable creatures

yup...

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

its all brown in the end

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

numberoneposter posted:

its all brown in the end

That's what we like to tell ourselves anyway

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Remember when everyone was up in arms about pink slime?

Surely food science has created even more horrific substances since then

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
its actually good to eat every part of the animal

its how we got hot dogs

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
It's been a minute, what's going on itt?

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
and i said heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa

i said hey

whats going on

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

my favourite part about working in food manufacturing equipment is being able to shock people with revelations about the food they love

oh my god you're BBC's wife

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nooner posted:

It's been a minute, what's going on itt?

me an the fam been tryin not to poo poo our pants wbu?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Has anyone heard from redshirt
Is he ok

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

Is he ok

his posting rate is falling precipitously

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

remembering how one of redshirts first posts after his return last year was that terrible taco w carrots and poo poo on it lmfao

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

his posting rate is falling precipitously

the life sustaining shovel is running out of juice

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hey may know his way around a shovel but he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a kitchen

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

remembering how one of redshirts first posts after his return last year was that terrible taco w carrots and poo poo on it lmfao

Great now I’m mad again

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
you wanna know what fuckin' rules? when mrs d8 decides she gonna do some baking, that's what fuckin' rules!

e: i forgot to say what she bake. it's french yogurt cake with zesty orange glaze and omg it is sooooo good

e2: two pieces is at once is enough but mon dieu i want more!

dee eight fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Apr 17, 2024

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I thought you were half baked already d8 :hehe:

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Smugworth posted:

I thought you were half baked already d8 :hehe:

that was breakfast

btw, you and god getting along ok?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

whatever coward gave bag flys that poo poo rear end AV show yourself i' m going to hit you in the CHIOPS

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

My back hurts.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i got some steaks from costco fixing to grill em up in the next couple days.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

i got some steaks from costco fixing to grill em up in the next couple days.

Why not now

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Smugworth posted:

Remember when everyone was up in arms about pink slime?

Surely food science has created even more horrific substances since then

:confused:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Smugworth posted:

Why not now
i have suitcase BBQ that i could haul to work tomorrow and cook my steaks in the corner of the parking lot

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Mine too. Speaking of which, does anyone know of a back brace or something to help support my upper back/shoulders due to poor posture and sitting all day?

I understand that the way to fix the problem is to actually use those muscles or physical therapy but I'd like something to at least remind me to try to sit upright. My back and neck hurt pretty much 24/7. I've always had bad posture due to being a computer nerd kid. I even sleep curled up in the fetal position. In boot camp some DIs tried to unsuccessfully physically straighten my back which was painful. I find myself sitting up straight and then 30 seconds later I'm hunched over looking at my computer screen.

I see tons of braces on Amazon and after looking into the efficacy of them it seems like they just serve as a physical reminder as opposed to actually fixing anything which makes sense. I'm 40 now so an aluminum monster situation wouldn't work out.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ive given up trying to correct my posture. im okay when im standing but if im sitting i turn into a hunched over little cave troll. gently caress it

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I wouldn't care as much if I wasn't in constant pain.

Lately I've been taking a vicodin every few days when it gets bad. They were my dad's last year but he died so I don't think he'll need them.

When the weather gets better I plan on walking a whole lot more. That should help a little as long as I'm not staring at my phone the whole time. Also I'm going to see an eye doctor for the first time in 10 years and I think my face keeps getting closer to my screen because I can't see as well. Eye surgery, unfortunately, doesn't last forever. :smith:

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I bought a $2,500 computer chair to correct my posture, and I still catch myself contorting into weird positions just to avoid sitting with good posture.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I wouldn't care as much if I wasn't in constant pain.

Lately I've been taking a vicodin every few days when it gets bad. They were my dad's last year but he died so I don't think he'll need them.

When the weather gets better I plan on walking a whole lot more. That should help a little as long as I'm not staring at my phone the whole time. Also I'm going to see an eye doctor for the first time in 10 years and I think my face keeps getting closer to my screen because I can't see as well. Eye surgery, unfortunately, doesn't last forever. :smith:

personally the only thing that helped my back pain was lifting. i know you said you don't want that right now and ymmv but yeah. for me it wasn't due go posture at all (which was, and still is bad)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Smugworth posted:

Is he ok

Doin my taxes bro! Right under the deadline, nothing but net

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

ninjoatse.cx posted:

I bought a $2,500 computer chair to correct my posture, and I still catch myself contorting into weird positions just to avoid sitting with good posture.

Yeah, that's exactly why I want something attached to me forcing me to think about it. It keeps happening in my car too no matter how much I adjust my seat.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Soon you'll have a mighty hump.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

numberoneposter posted:

Soon you'll have a mighty hump.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

You already have something attached to you to remind you to sit upright. It's your back pain!

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

But seriously I cannot help but curl into troll shape when in front of a screen

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
The solution to back pain is yoga. yw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Literally A Person posted: