Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i only saw a few purdue games but it looked to me that he was really good at taking advantage of being way taller than the other ppl, but not anything really special as a basketball player ????????

You just described Joel Embiid's game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

been a minute since i thought about the game

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

TrashMammal posted:

drat id been winning for like 10 years too

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TrashMammal posted:

We're up, for the moment....

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

redshirt posted:

You just described Joel Embiid's game

Joel Embiid isn't god's gift or anything but Edey couldn't do his laundry

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Chief McHeath posted:

Joel Embiid isn't god's gift or anything but Edey couldn't do his laundry

That's the question, right? I'd put a first round pick on him.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I need a sword for sabering champagne bottles is there a brand that anyone likes

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
Cold Steel

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

deep dish peat moss posted:

One of the pieces of equipment we have at work has a part number that's like ###-TANE and no one understands why I laugh every time

Lol

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

bird with big dick posted:

I need a sword for sabering champagne bottles is there a brand that anyone likes

Ninjatsu LTD

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

MrQwerty posted:

Cold Steel

A little too low brow for my circles, I’m afraid.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

bird with big dick posted:

A little too low brow for my circles, I’m afraid.

they have a whole range of fine european swords

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I need to go to sleep but I'm not tired.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I went for another 3 mile walk tonight. It was dark out but I found a $5 bill just sitting in the grass by the sidewalk! I never find money!

Also, I'm in a lot of pain everywhere now. Well mostly just all of my lower body and back. I've been almost completely sedentary the past year and I sit cross-legged on my couch hunched over most of the day. That's not good. I've been taking ibuprofen or tylenol the past few days and I usually never take pain meds. My joints is achin' too I think. All of the walking I've been doing has been on concrete but I have new Sketcher slip-ons that are far better quality than I expected from Sketchers. Although they were like $80 at a local shoe store and I'm used to paying $30 for them at department stores 10-15 years ago when I wore that brand.

I'm charging my massage gun that I got a while back that I haven't used in years. That thing is great. I'm gonna blast away at whatever that band muscle is on the outer upper part of my thighs below my hips.

And happy birthday sid!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

You ever theragunned your taint? It’s exhilarating.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

redshirt posted:

I read the loving rules but didn't see anything about song parodies. My bad, no doubt.

Also, what song was parodied? Just curious, thanks.

my apologies if you were just posting free form poetry, which is also bad

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

anyway it's the first rule which is about being funny or informative

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Lol no. She’s been “diagnosed” with hypermobility many times in the past but this is the first time EDS has come into the picture. Still early stages and they’re gonna run some more tests but the rheumatologist seemed pretty sure.

EDS is getting diagnosed more commonly as they do research on it and solidify the typing and symptoms and everything. There's actually a lot of research on the genetics of hEDS these days, which I'm pretty happy about considering the dearth of information about it when I was 17 and had to have my shoulder rebuilt.

The video was wild, I watched it a few times and it was some very well-executed gruesome work, and thankfully my capsule and rotator weren't torn as was feared from xrays. The highlight is when they wheel the scope over and you can see a blurry picture of the team playing with my shoulder socket in shock as they could manipulate it however they pleased at a 90° angle while I was out. That ortho told me that surgery was some of his proudest work the last time I saw him after 6 months of PT, and then retired 2 years later lol

I'd say if your wife has been fine to this point, especially if she's had kids without major EDS-related complications, she's really just being put on a spectrum of connective tissue disorders. She just now has a name for her funky hypermobility stuff and stuff to look out for/recommendations as she ages.

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Apr 30, 2024

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

I’ll take 3

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Who do you think would win in a fight: Top Cat or Pink Panther?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Top Cat looks like he carries a blade

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
:ohdear:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Literally A Person posted:

Who do you think would win in a fight: Top Cat or Pink Panther?

Heathcliff

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Smugworth posted:

Heathcliff

Heathcliff is busy being in absurdist cartoon panels.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Heathcliff is busy being in absurdist cartoon panels.

How did you join SA in 1970?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

pencilhands posted:

How did you join SA in 1970?

Chroniton displacement. Some real star trek rear end poo poo, homie.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

One time I got an empty email in my gmail account from no one to no one that was dated 12/31/1969 and it stayed in my inbox for like three days and I couldn’t interact with it at all then it disappeared. This was in like 2005?

Anyway that’s my 12/31/1969 story

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

One time I got an empty email in my gmail account from no one to no one that was dated 12/31/1969 and it stayed in my inbox for like three days and I couldn’t interact with it at all then it disappeared. This was in like 2005?

Anyway that’s my 12/31/1969 story

that was lap

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lmao

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
LAP’s dungeon contains a doorway to 1969.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

something real fishy about a self proclaimed “person” running on unix time :thunk:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I caught LAP rummaging around in my computer recycle bin

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

get out of there you rascal! :mad:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I wouldn't wish a full infestation of LAPs on my worst enemy. You'll never get rid of them, I think they reproduce by spores

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Smugworth posted:

I wouldn't wish a full infestation of LAPs on my worst enemy. You'll never get rid of them, I think they reproduce by spores

Just ask the serious wrasslin forum what a pain it is

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I am the ultimate forums troll

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

howdy :clint:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I am the ultimate forums troll

Meh, I’ve seen trollier

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

LAP trolled his way into our hearts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU