Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Hey guys happy Monday everyone hope everyone is having a good time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
It's 7:52 and I'm done with everything I need to do today let's fuggin chat you sons of bitches

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm watching some TV with my wife and then going to play battletech once she goes to bed :twisted:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
It's work time guys but hopefully not TOO much work!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Books are gay they are like threads you can't post in

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I've been told that the xbone has the wrong type of RAM.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Also planning on some leftover pasta for lunch but it's special low carb high protein pasta made outta lentils and chick peas and stuff. We got it cause baby is giving my wife the beetus so we needed lower carb stuff but it's actually hella good and the extra protein will help me get swole so I think gonna keep buying it even after baby arrives and we can go back to normal diet

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i need a new game to play i think ive never played a yakuza but i put 0 on my steam wish list so i can buy it when it goes on sale for like 7.99 or something

I bought the mass effect trilogy a while back and beat the frist one and it was fun like i remembered it and got like i think probably 3/4 of the way through 2 which is i think as far as i got when it came out originally but 2 is a really really bad game and not fun its hot diarrhea served on a plate, not even in a bowl so I havent felt like finishing it when i could just play spacerobots instead, and ive never plaeyd 3 so i feel like maybe 3 will not suck based on how much everyone loves the series but really all I remember about 3 when it came out is nerds got HELLA mad about loving the alien girl or something super weird and creepy like that.

I also still have Witcher 3 I need to play which im sure is good as hell but I just dont feel like I have the time to take it on right now

That is an update on the nooner gaming catalogue

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
sometimes i also play halo with some of my friends from college which is cool becsuse its cross platform so xbox and pc guys can play together but it also is very frustrating because somehow microsoft is so bad at software that getting the group/fireteam/chat whatever to work cross platform is a total crap shoot and sometimes just straight up doesnt work so it is easier for us all to just use discord and i think bill gates should be extremely embarrassed about some dumbass 3rd party app working better than failbox's proprietary software

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Ur not supposed to eat quails or their eggs they are the state bird it's illegal

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm going to work from home tomorrow but not for drug smoking purposes I just don't want to go in

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

This must have been one hell of a post lmao

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

kntfkr posted:

I'm in Fenghuang. This was lunch.

:jackbud:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:roflolmao:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
There really is no mao on that smiley tho it's all just rofl

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Reddit is bad lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Tardvaark got strong opinions on brands of pocket protectors

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:hellyeah:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Toxic Mental posted:

I got a neopolitan pizza and some cookies because I had 6 weight sessions this week so I HAVE EARNED IT AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME FATHER OF MINE

Hell yeah this dudes tuggin

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like the sunglasses they make me think about counting all my money from blood oil

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The burrito knower has logged in and is here to tell you that mission burritos are scrub tier gtfo with that rice

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
If ur gonna stuff a bunch of extra carbs in ur burrito why would you choose mission when you've got perfectly acceptable California option instead

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
"Long-time residents of the Mission District trace the origins of the Mission burrito back to the 1960s. The owners of "La Cumbre" Taqueria near Valencia and 16th have been credited as the first taqueria to sell this style of burrito. The creation of the style is credited to Raul and Micaela Duran who sold burritos from their meat market, which, in 1972, they converted into the La Cumbre Taqueria. They date the birth of the San Francisco burrito to September 29, 1969."

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Is that like a Cleveland Steamer or something?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

AARD VARKMAN posted:

message my coworker in Mexico just sent the team following a routine weekend maintenance going awry

Woof sounds like ur gonna need a training montage

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The kings might beat the warriors at home :wth:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Charles Bukowski posted:

I've been farting a lot today

Same, ate a bunch of brussel sprouts for dinner which probably not helping to be honest

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Wednesday night don't forget to take out the garbage bins if you have a Thursday morning pick up!!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Link to the pop off????

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
well goddamn that thread sure took a spin i would not have expected

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
In far cry 4 you eat crab Rangoon at the beginning and also if you just stay at the same spot for like 10 minutes you beat the game it sounds like a bunch of baloney but it's true it is the fastest way you can beat the game

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I believe that you get a cheevo, yes

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I bought eggs at Costco today

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Goon challenge it's one of those 1000 pushup in a month challenges but it's 1000 tacos

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Wendigee posted:

I'd watch it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Prof. Crocodile posted:

You can buy all-dressed ruffles for :10bux: online.

e: whoa just learned you can attach hyperlinks to smilies

Holy loving poo poo this changes everything

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Just had a baby

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Well my wife did, I just helped a lil

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

numberoneposter posted:

Nooner between your pug, the baby, and yourself most of your day is going to be spent on poop management.

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Gotta find these Doritos

My wife makes fun of me every time we get Chinese cause I always dunk my eggroll in a sinus destroying amount of mustard and start crying about it, but it burns sooooo good