Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I don't know how you guys manage to keep track of all these users/gimmicks tbh.

I've met dozens of goons IRL over the years and I couldn't tell you a single goon username off the dome.

Occasionally I see one vaguely familiar, but I don't keep track of who talks about what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Is this Hamilton?

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I just have a looped video of myself nodding and smiling intermittently that I play during zoom calls. Nobody has noticed.

You do need to be wearing the same clothes though in case someone asks a question, but since we are goons that shouldn't be an issue.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Forklift certification isn't rigorous enough. I know because I'm forklift certified and I almost flipped the drat thing during the testing portion, and shouldn't be allowed near a forklift.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Donate that pos to 877 kars for kids or whatever, mischief managed

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

teemolover42069 posted:

i dont care about this either way except that im cconfused, it doesnt seem like that was fake as far as I know? did I miss something?

Don't bother. Nuance is completely lost on these people, and if any part of it wasn't 100% true they are going to insist that all of it was 0% true, because that aligns with their worldview.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Spartacus etc

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, I get up to a lot of severely awesome poo poo. Thanks for noticing. :colbert:

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

He's right. Your reply was intentionally dumb and wrong because you are awful to people presumably because you think it's "comedy" to be abrasive.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

numberoneposter posted:

i have now used my pineapple corer three times

On pineapples though?

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I just had a meeting about scheduling more meetings.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I have a couple of Cornish hens I plan on jamming into an air fryer for science later.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I guess I was supposed to defrost the hens or something.. so I guess that's for tomorrow

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

AARD VARKMAN posted:

just turn it on high

I assure you I will be quite high when I turn it on.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

kntfkr posted:

I woke up with the phrase "the dark souls of eating pussy" in my head today and am struggling to find a situation in which I can use it.

Going down on a lady with epilepsy.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I didn't have high hopes for the reboot but if anything it's better than the original imho.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
King of the hill is supposed to be coming back soon right

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Obviously my opinion isn't worth anything given the circumstances, but goddamn kid all you had to do was not do whatever this is.

It's like a Scooby Doo villain tearing off their own lovely mask mid episode

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I like hotdogs as much as the next guy, but if Oscar Meyer rolls up to my house to explain how exactly the pig anus gets minced in it becomes less enjoyable.

Or like David blane does a magic trick and then just keeps explaining how he did it, his motivation, and plans he scrapped for other, presumably also pig anus related, tricks.

I enjoyed the thread, and watching people try and be genuinely helpful and empathetic, and even though it was fake, that's still entertaining and meaningful. Pig anus is pig anus.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IKSGFCn9vI

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

thinking to spend $100 on diablo 4

That seems like a lot, is that a collectors edition or something?

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
drat. It's been a hot minute since I bought a triple A game on launch but I didn't think I was that out of touch with the prices.

Edit: even Canadian that's kinda steep, what's that like $75 us?

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
At my first job I made $5.15 an hour.
It's hard to believe it's only gone up that much in all these years despite the price of everything skyrocketing.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I thought that for a moment as well tbh. My household enjoyed the first one, but I'll probably wait for the digital release. Looking forward to it though.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I made an offering to Hector for some shaved ice, I feel like that's probably close enough.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I like whole pickles for snacking. I like to squish the insides before the first bite, each squeeze tempting fate, will this squeeze explode the pickle?

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Smugworth posted:

I don't get it

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
drat that sandwich looks tasty

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Bad Purchase posted:

there is definitely a pic out there somewhere of me wearing a cardboard robot costume looking like an absolute 2000s goon and playing DDR on someone's playstation dance pad at a florida goonmeet, but i can't remember which city or which year anymore

Here's my cardboard robot costume

Cousin Todd fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Jun 27, 2023

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I read Good News From Outer Space recently picked up from a thrift store for $1 and it was way better than I expected considering nobody has ever heard of it.

It has dadaist punks that break into cars and install stereo systems.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Have you tried not working at your desk

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Still 2 hours of workday left :(

You can stay at your desk, just don't do any work.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I'm hambidextrous. I can use whichever hand isn't currently holding a patty melt.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Something sinister about them...

:wiggle:

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Cousin Todd posted:

Something sinister about them...

:wiggle:

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I've tried to go to the Popeyes drive through 3 times in my life. Each time I ordered, got to the window after waiting like 10 minutes, and then got told they didn't have what I ordered anymore, and each time I just drove away.

I don't even know if I like Popeyes. I never succeeded at getting any.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
This Popeyes just got built so maybe that's part of it.

My only exposure to their food is via Adam Sandler movies.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
You can only ever truly exercise your right to be forgotten by utilizing dissociatives so as to ensure that even you forget you exist.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
We've all been Sxugworth this whole time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
We had one good Chinese place. Then someone bought them out.

They immediately just opened another restaurant with a different name and now everyone eats there instead.