Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Too late for lunch, too early for dinner, must be snacking time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I find myself thinking about quitting the most on Tuesdays and Thursdays

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Tipping my brand name yeti with employer's branding on it at the home office (front porch)

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Vibes? Deader than a physical office.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I hate the vibe of working from home instead of chilling at home, e.g. it stinks

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Gas is the solution of many of life's problems (bad threads, bad food, bad stomach pains)

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Peggy Edson posted:

would you prefer to be in the office, that's faiul

No I'd prefer to just not be working at all, and that's something I think everyone can agree with

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Peggy Edson posted:

Another fail day working in office cause a dipshit VP wants everyone in for a one hour meeting

I am in this post and hate it

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Every time I get suckered into trying a Yakuza game all I can think is that they are great movie-like things but not much fun to play so they are fail games imo.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I'm trying to think of games with a cornhole mini game and it's strangely absent from my gaming experience.

Cornhole erasure is wrong

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

good news my new sweatpants are here

my previous pair got a big hole in the left pocket and i kept dropping my phone on my foot :sweatdrop:

New pants feel amazing, that first fart into a fresh pair is something everyone can enjoy

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Going into the office on 4/20 and the vibe is not good but still better than whatever that post was

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Solefald posted:

rofl

ordered smash burgers for tea tonight cos i cba cooking :burger:

I prepped by making a lot of taco stuff last night so we can have tacos tonight without the effort because same

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

That's a sweet coat

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

HonorableTB posted:

ey gibbis im gettin married because i found someone with worse character judgement than myself!

anyway my ring got here and its a fuckin meteorite and that really owns imo

Rad.

Little protip from someone who was recently ish married but never wore rings before:

You might want to take your ring off before peeing standing up, or make sure to never uncurl your fingers.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Can't dive very deep when the graphics have only 2 dimensions

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

A righteous and just decision

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Canada wishes it could be the American Midwest

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

The one thread where posters sexualize an old man's neck is something

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Duck Hunt and Mario combo cartridge is most of the best NES experiences.

Add in a Mario 3 and maybe tecmo football or rbi baseball and it's basically the best of the period.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

happy birthday sid

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Lmao at rent a chicken

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Europe sounds so depressing. No tacos? Wtf?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

36 extra-sad midwest tacos a day

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Make your own thread to showcase your incipient meltdown imo

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The rent a chickens just delivered their sixth egg. Finally enough to make a big omelette tomorrow morning.

I'm glad of it and wish the chickens well in their temporary? home

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Wendigee posted:

Do they sell Dot's pretzels everywhere? They sometimes have their cheese curls here and they are dusted in cheese and garlic powder and other powdered spices and they are like crack but it's 8.99 for a bag lol. It is a big bag to be fair.

Take to a party because they go stale pretty fast and its a ton of cheetos

Edit: I think they might be regional because we didn't get them here until they made a manufacturing facility here.

They're a treat from some stores here in southern Ohio and it's unfair how delicious and expensive they are

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I'm ready to not be cold outside thanks

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Also that js for the link Prof!

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

I think I'mma have to go spend like $120 on another emergency starter battery pack and cross my fingers cuz I have tried multiple times to jump that car in the past couple days and have never been able to even set up because of through-traffic being extremely impatient/aggressive :mad:

If you're looking for cheap solutions the best might be to go to harbor freight and buy a battery charger, take the battery out, charge it in the house.

Edit or take the battery out and use your jumper cables with the battery on the ground but that's a little riskier to the battery and won't tell you if it's dead by testing it too

satanic splash-back fucked around with this message at 23:23 on May 3, 2023

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Driving anything old nowadays is a literal gamble with your life, thanks everyone else!

I didn't think so much about it until a brother ended up with permanent neck damage a few months ago from being unfortunate enough to be the last person in line to stop (the suv behind did not)

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

I live in a 6 unit rowhouse in the ghetto

Even better, no battery means the car is basically theft proof

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Jus take the battery out and stop creating a pointless story

It takes a screwdriver or a single socket in most cars

Anyway I fuckin love nachos and inflation has hit tortilla chips like a truck

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

just casually mentioning my drug abuse to the internet to get me cool points

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

kntfkr posted:

Drew Barrymore definitely remembers his D.A.R.E officer's name. A gram of mushroom chocolate is not "drug abuse". And Marijuana and psilocybin are legal here. I haven't touched anything but cigarettes and booze in 6 weeks and now I can finally relax. I earned it. Go gently caress yourself.

lmao go post more about ayahuasca and how that totally fixes your brain imo

drugs can be cool but conspicuously posting about them is lame and seems more like seeking approval and im worried about my posting buddies

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Chinatown posted:

That looks like sunset OP.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Another year to spite your enemies is usually a good thing imo

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

You can't outrun the fork, just eat/drink less.

People want to make it complicated or act like working out will do something but losing weight means eating less than you use and it always involves being hungry sometimes.

Or make a mega thread about it

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Weekends are just not long enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Road closures and detours really doing a number on my commute, must be a Tuesday cause I'm thinking of quitting again