Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

so after a historically long run for him, epic username's latest account has been banned. while he will no doubt be back under a new EPIC useername once he realizes he's been banned and can't figure out how to unban his account and thus he'll rereg with a new name, the question remains of what to do with his prison thread. obviously it can finally be gassed much to the joy/chagrin of several posters, as the op is no longer tied to it. however, the thread has turned partially into a general gbs chat thread, so now that it is damned to a fate of gassing, gbs needs a new chat thread. this is it

(MOD SANCTIONED AND APPROVED)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

mods p[lease sticky permanentlely and change the thread tag to ATTENTION tia :thanks:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Ive been thinking about what to make my dad for dinner. Ive been living across the country for 10 years and this is the first time he's visiting.

what does he like and what is your cooking experience like

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

GBS posters ONLY. The spreadsheet will be run on every poster and if 95% or more of your posts aren’t in GBS the punishment will be swift and harsh.

i will be obviousply monitoring the top 30 posters page and you'd better belive the spreadsheet will be up to date at all times

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

off to a ripping start,......

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chinatown posted:

placeholder

:ohdear:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Solefald posted:

But for real, I've stickied it b/c I think this could potentially be nice and I want to encourage a positive and fun posting environment for everyone.

thank you

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i found epic username. he's become a routesetter at my local climbing gym

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

I didnt really put it together that nom epique and epic username were the same person as I dont speak spanish. Christ im stupid.

the 3 i'm awar eof are epic username 2012, styls tril epic (i think, i can't remember the formatting/spelling of this stupid iteration lmao), and nom epique

epic username 2012 was probably a rereg of an earlier guy but shan't dox

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

a couple years ago it was common knowledge he was a rereg of some 2016~ poster and then at least one rereg between that and the epic names lol. and oh yeah they all had unique catchphrases :thumbsup:

oh? you are of course compelled to expand upon this

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Good lord the complaining about 🅾️🅱️ in the SAD small questions thread lmao what a bunch of pedantic tiresome nerds

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Think I’m gonna do myself a favor and stay out of SAD today. Maybe brew a cup of tea and relax. Just call me the Big Steeper.

oh?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Sid Vicious posted:

how is this not just the 5k page thread???

that thread is too big. too many posts

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

that thread is in the docket to be closed, been running for too long. megathreads need a reboot now and again it's said.

yup. this. megathreaditis. and it's terminal

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Sid Vicious posted:

Anyone else recently get diagnosed wi autism

nope. check in the various SAD threads?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

:morning:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

every week that goes by, the dollar value that would make me quit if i were to suddenly inherit or win it grows increasingly smaller

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Peggy Edson posted:

I believe the answer is your post history

lol get his rear end

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i petition to gas thwe epic thread as closure to everyone instead of just leaving it closed or w/e

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i haven't been playing much game lately because of the multitude of rl activities i'm up to but when i do game i've been playing ni no kuni 2 on gamepass. it's been pretty fun, haven't played that style of game in a while

trying to schedule the next outdoor climbing session. our first one was dope as hell and now we just need the weather to cooperate to do more :yeah:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

our d&d campaign is really heating up as well, running the classic adventure module Lost Mines of Phandelver and it's partially gone off the rails (in a good way)

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kalel posted:

🅾️ ye of little faith. what if epic username comes back

then he can make new threads like normal and get himself chained to another one until hes banned again. the nom epique saga and thread has run its course imo and shouldn't be prolonged. let us reminisce on the laughs rather than trying to squeeze blood from a stone

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

well teh PCs imprisoned the mayor of Phandalin and installed their lords alliance contact, Sildar, as the interim leader and basically imposed martial law on the town lol. Glasstaff escaped and i'm basically playing it like the doppelgangers and Glasstaff are the Spiders agents trying to control the whole region so they have their fingers in the pie everywhere, and the PCs are super paranoid about everything and everyone, it rules

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

xbox is junk. try checking out a superior gaming system, for example a Personal Computer

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

my kids loving love tghis poo poo

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

RTS on console is no bueno

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

try checking out a superior gaming system, for example a Personal Computer

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i'm wat hing breaking bad for the first time. on ep 11 of season 5. no spoilers pls

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Peggy Edson posted:

Isn't that like the second to last episode

16 eps in this season so still 6 to go

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i like sega too.. yakuza ftw

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

yakuza 0 is the only one i played and it was so loving good even though i normally don't like fighting games

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

satanic splash-back posted:

Every time I get suckered into trying a Yakuza game all I can think is that they are great movie-like things but not much fun to play so they are fail games imo.

that's fair and i will not judge you harshly as others will

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

I've had Yakuza games installed from game pass but they look way too anime tbh

lol huh

they're... set in japan

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kntfkr posted:

Speaking of stuntin'. This is stuntin'. Was technically on two clocks while my son was picking up co-eds eating ice cream at some ancient village tourist town yesterday.

lmao

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

good.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i said i would be forgibing earlier but smug deserves a probe for the anime comment. imo

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I would kill for a lot of pork belly on the rice !! with vegetable

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

u forgot the skip skap skallywags

gently caress em

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

hard boil them and put them on a hot dog with crispy potatoes and corn and peas :brazil: :brasil:

lol wtf but also :frogon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Literally A Person posted:

Ah, my calzone from the plane of the beyond is here.

lol. this