Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Just what I've needed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Ive beta-tested this link with a handful of people last night

https://matias.ma/nsfw/

Let me know what you think

:five:

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Bad Purchase posted:

what we need is another stickied thread titled "GBS Hall of Fame" that remains locked, and posters names are added to it along with a description of their accomplishments when they earn their lifetime posting award

a mod can go ahead and create this now and mark wesleywillis down as the first inductee

Well you'd be on it for sure

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Nooner posted:

It's 7:52 and I'm done with everything I need to do today let's fuggin chat you sons of bitches

What's up for the rest of your day nooner

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Chinatown posted:

copped a big rear end boneless chuck roast at the supermarket for $7. i have literally no idea what im going to do with this thing but the meat to dollar ratio made it an instant buy.

Keep us updated on the roast

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Solefald posted:

Good morning

Good morning!

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

if people are struggling to chat rather than just parrot the catchphrases of a serially banned poster then I will help. here are some topics

- what are you playing right now
- what are you reading right now
- what are you having for lunch/dinner

for me I am playing the megaman battle network legacy collection. they are games I played heavily as a teenager but during a phase of extreme piracy. so it is nice to finally give capcom money for them I guess

I should be reading The Satsuma Complex by Bob Mortimer but I've been slacking. he is an absurdist British comedian and it very much shows in his writing.

for dinner I am having pizza with garlic bread

I am going to probably clean out my car and then play some MechWarrior 5 as I unexpectedly have the day off!

I'm reading "Sailing Alone Around the World" by Joshua Slocum, a diary of the first known solo circumnavigation. Pretty interesting if you're into boats and travel otherwise maybe skip it.

I haven't even had breakfast yet so I have no idea for dinner. Pizza sounds good though.

What do you get on your pizza? And are you enjoying your book?

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Smugworth posted:

Hell yeah
What kinda mech you maining op
I'm still in the centurion but some day I hope to get a mad cat

It depends on the mission type/level but I've been mostly running the hero spider/firestarter or a 24SRM Stalker 3h

SRMs are OP, op

Karma Comedian fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Apr 18, 2023

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

is mechwarrior 5 good? i haven't played one since the 90s but stomping around in a mech sounds kind of fun rn

It's good enough for a mech game :shrug:

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

What is your doctorate in, doctor cool aids?

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Valko posted:

Yeah, I know. I often make honey chilli chicken at home. If I get it from takeaway joint there is too much honey and not enough chilli. I maybe use a tablespoon for a pot of stuff that would feed four people and ramp up the chilli.

e: If we are talking about food channels try out Best Ever Food Review Show. The name sounds awful but it's great. The presenter, Sonny Side, reminds me of a cross between Anthony Bourdain and Josh Gates.

I made honey chili chicken once that I still dream about.

Currently going to have a beer with friends! What are you all doing tonight?

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Valko posted:

I'm having some beer while posting on the forums. Does that count as having beer with some friends?
I'll take it

zone posted:

It's 4 in the morning! I went to bed early and got up early, I don't have any work today and no plans for the day either.
Nice! Enjoy your lazy day!

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Y'all seen matt Walshs Twitter right now

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Wendigee posted:

I don't use twitter op

He got hacked and somebody is shitposting on his account

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Yakuza: Buckee's

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

How does the Yakuza series stack up to Sega Genesis classic Shinobi?

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I'm glad I don't work a normal job anymore

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

PinheadSlim posted:

I've smoked medically for about a decade now, so to get actually 4/20 high I've gotten two concentrate cartridges. I put one in each corner of my mouth and pull until the light blinks.

I got the muchies for the first time in like a year lol. Double patty melt from Whataburger with Monterrey Jack cheese and french fries in it. Used the toast it came with to make it a double decker.

I'm gonna die but I'll be happy

Living the dream right here

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Sid Vicious posted:

what should I draw today

What have you been wanting to draw lately

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

numberoneposter posted:

I've been too productive at work this week thinking to schedule some posting time in my calendar.

This would be nice your posting pals miss you I'm sure

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Smugworth posted:

The only good thread is the robots aren't mechs battletech megathread

Whatever they are they sure are stompy

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

It is my honor to inform you all that it is friday

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Smugworth posted:

Took me awhile to find this thread
Not stickied
What gives? Seth? Captain? T'vark?

Phone moddin'

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Nooner posted:

In far cry 4 you eat crab Rangoon at the beginning and also if you just stay at the same spot for like 10 minutes you beat the game it sounds like a bunch of baloney but it's true it is the fastest way you can beat the game

Most of the far cry games I've played have a secret "beat the game at the beginning" option I think that's a cool thing op

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Wendigee posted:

i heard they were finally bringing all dressed to the US

edit: and yet the only thing google turns up is saying that ruffles all dressed were coming to the US in 2016.. and its 2023 and i've never seen em so... maybe i got a bad tip.

I saw them briefly on shelves but then they vanished

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

GBS needs mods

dental plan

gbs needs mods

I appreciate you

E: sincerely

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Who will not stop zeleuth from spamming yt links now

Jk seth is alright

His buttons still work while probed :science:

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Like all of Europe just by yourself

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Literally A Person posted:

Ew. Europe is filled with French people and various cheeses.

Gross.

The band?

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Hooters is gross on every level

Bdubs has better wings

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Charles Bukowski posted:

I would like my lobster religion to be a part of this, via Pinchy as a holy beast/holy child of Saint Homer, and the lobster harmonica Saint Otto wins from the claw machine as a holy icon and instrument of the Lorb.

Best I can do is the crab thread

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Micro dosed some lsd and chillin at a vineyard

Nice day for it

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I'm having a lot of really dumb drama at work that's all probably going to come to a head today. Keep me in your thoughts

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i like that it doesn't let people make new threads, because mostly they shouldnt

this is why I use it

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Luvcow posted:

quitting my job, just told my favorite clients

can't do this anymore

I love you buddy are you ok

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

good succinct advice in that quote. no irony

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Luvcow posted:

was able to get some more work done this morning due to the suddenly cool temp and subsequent lack of no-seeums

sitting area by the edge of the marsh:

pathway into the fountain garden:

looking out over the catwalk and the dock, first two pics are pathways to the right, the first running parallel to the old stone wall that separates the marsh from the yard:

Awesome

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I'm gonna go get a burrito I'm so HUNGRY

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Peggy Edson posted:

Yo across the spider-verse fuckin owns

gently caress yeah it does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Comedian