Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
https://i.imgur.com/dWaJ56n.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

some of us don't need a country limited safe space chat thread :smuggo:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

bad rear end

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

the 3 i'm awar eof are epic username 2012, styls tril epic (i think, i can't remember the formatting/spelling of this stupid iteration lmao), and nom epique

epic username 2012 was probably a rereg of an earlier guy but shan't dox

a couple years ago it was common knowledge he was a rereg of some 2016~ poster and then at least one rereg between that and the epic names lol. and oh yeah they all had unique catchphrases :thumbsup:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
shan't dox the op but i found a years old burt sexual post banning yet another and saying it was his 9th account, pre epic user names :staredog:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Solefald posted:

lads
this isn't it.

https://i.imgur.com/axgxiUN.mp4

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Sid Vicious posted:

Anyone else recently get diagnosed wi autism

no but when i was like 8 or 9 i read a paper from my parents' insurance bill and it had a line item for "AD&D CHILD" and i wondered for years if they'd secretly had me diagnosed ???

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Ive beta-tested this link with a handful of people last night

https://matias.ma/nsfw/

Let me know what you think

its real and it's spectacular

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i finished reading Anathem by Neal Stephenson last night. that book pwned hard

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
im reading something called "Machine Man" which is about an incredibly socially awkward engineer losing a leg and becoming obsessed with upgrading his prosthetic/himself. it's very stupid so far compared to the last book i was reading but im hoping hes a full mech by the end and does something kool

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i should make a wrap for lunch since i have just enough stuff for one more EXCEPT the romaine is turning brown and was already barely edible yesterday so instead i will eat uhhhhhhbhbhhhhhhh

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Peggy Edson posted:

throw some chicken, buffalo sauce and chunky blue cheese dressing on there

i only have grilled chicken :hotpickle:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I'm in one of my jags right now where absolutely no tv or movies sound good at all when I sit down to watch, rip. I just have to find one show that is Really Good and then, usually, it's easier to find more.

last show I watched that was Really Good was The Last Of Us

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
also watched all episodes of the Forged In Fire spinoff "Knife Or Death" which is pretty ftw

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

You watching Yellowjackets?

no. that the lord of the flies one?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Yeah. Give it a shot, I think its quite good. Second season is ongoing rn

Watched the first ep and a half, p good so far. :hai:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

zone posted:

Be like me and take up watching nothing but cooking shows and food documentaries online. I recently started season 1 of Barefoot Contessa after finishing up Somebody Feed Phil.

ive been doing that, especially long rear end street food videos with no narration. ftw

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i like sega too.. yakuza ftw

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

just want to say that Yakuza 0 is in my top 5 games of all time. i beat like a game every 5 years and it was the best game i played last year (having also beat Disco Elysium)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

I cant wait for yakuza 30. Or maybe a Yakuza Forever.

I got Kiwami on xbox or steam a couple of years ago and while it was good i didnt think it was a proper remake. I kinda feel that sega phones in the remasters, but definitely not as bad as SquareEnix

i'm gonna have to wait for Kiwami. I bought it right after 0 and played for a bit but was burned out on the minigames. need to wait until i want the minigames again i think

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

buglord posted:

Hello friends, clout chasers, yeti tippers. I’m having a frozen meal for lunch today.

i always think your avatar is some kind of weird bug oriented top to bottom and not a rad dinosaur

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
good news my new sweatpants are here

my previous pair got a big hole in the left pocket and i kept dropping my phone on my foot :sweatdrop:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Got some Quail eggs from Costco. Anyone have any good dishes for them? I usually just use them to top things already topped by cheese.

hard boil them and put them on a hot dog with crispy potatoes and corn and peas :brazil: :brasil:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

satanic splash-back posted:

New pants feel amazing, that first fart into a fresh pair is something everyone can enjoy

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
stank bus

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNg13Ju5HN8

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
whatever happened to "rofl"

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
leftover pizza SUPREME y BBQ CHICKEN

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Solefald posted:

I've never eaten tacos. I would like to eat tacos one day.

what in tarnation

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Literally A Person posted:

All mods are wusses

not me im a cool jock

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
nooner ate all his glue and couldnt participate in arts and crafts

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
45 minutes in to weekly 7pm meeting and only one person has gone out of 5 :blastu: and hes not even done yet :blastu: :blastu:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
finally out of leftovers so can justify takeout. can't decide betw33n banh mi (from far away place WITH pate), burrito (from good place with NO rice), and wings (from place never tried B4)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

YeahTubaMike posted:

A rice-less burrito sounds pretty unappealing, even if the other ingredients are all delicious.

:catstare:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

get a white pudding supper from the chippie

i freaking would if i could

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
sound on
https://i.imgur.com/BOmTauO.mp4

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

you've never had a taco of course you like rice in your burrito :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
imagine the burrito with rice. now imagine those are black beans. that's right two delicious beans for the price of one