Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Sid please finish plastering and painting the ceiling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

This one is for Seth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygrVH9q9l_E

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I got a neopolitan pizza and some cookies because I had 6 weight sessions this week so I HAVE EARNED IT AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME FATHER OF MINE

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

The humor actually landed in D&D because it was scripted and made fun of the world, not just the character improv riffing like in Marvel trash

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

post the secret Aardvark hot sauce recipe right now 🔫

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Oh I thought you were talking about a secret recipe from famous GBS mod Aard Varkman

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Get this:

Seff Peckinsnith

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Deepfaked fart

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Smugworth posted:

My wife uses the normal internet like Instagram not the internet for freaks and weirdos like SA

YOU have a WIFE?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I could easily eat 48 of these

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Yeah but I like having them individually wrapped and cut already, I'm a lazy bastard

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdYL6Ntty54

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

EST timezone people be like "wow what a palace, and only $4,000 a month"

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

You gonna have to post in the piss thread and give us the deets later OP cause it’s lookin E P I C

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

MuadDib Atreides posted:

On some UGK mess right now ain’t nobody triller

I left it wet for you

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Nooner you need to bleach your grout or get it redone or get a new countertop because that's just too much pasta sauce staining

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Kill this man

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

ketchup + ranch was a god tier corn dog sauce back in the day

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

doesn't Applewhite have kids

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

YG is from Bompton, bitch who do you love

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I speedran through New Vegas mashing the spacebar to skip everything and not listening to any of the dialogue and only doing the main quest so I beat it in like 3 hours

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

haha that dawg rules

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Sometimes cats just go ham bro

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

https://twitter.com/LowTiierGod/status/1654947024364802049?s=20

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Can we get more pics of that dog, or ideally vids

Prove that's a real dog

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I probably could have guessed those breeds just by lookin at the dog

I hope they make that a breed

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

AARD VARKMAN posted:

boss just said he wants me to go to a week long tech conference at the MGM Grand in Vegas in September :staredog:

I was in Vegas for 2.5 days at the Aria for a conference and I think that was enough Vegas for one lifetime. Place blows. Overpriced unwalkable smoggy corporatist shithole.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I realized I hadn’t really done anything all week except my daily reports so I sent off an email to some random guy asking about something really minor and tagged my whole department just to show I’m “doing stuff”

Now I’m eating a slice of pepperoni pizza

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i want him to have the original one again because that will always be his posting voice for me. someone find it and ill queue it (at some point )

I made this one for him but he keeps refusing to post in the Ukraine thread so I can queue it

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Luvcow posted:

that woman farting into a pot reminds me that taylor swift is doing three shows near here and its all any local news station will talk about

:boom:

Because the sound in that video and her music are so similar or what

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I mean she already has like $500 million and a zillion houses and cars and whatnot.

I can't imagine having that much money and not just buying a private island and getting foot massages all day on the beach while eating lobster rolls or something. Rich people don't know how to enjoy life.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

hot cock on the couch

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I have an iPhone because I get laid baby

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

She knew better than to let you be the one talking

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Who is gonna eat 3.5 liters of ice cream

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Went outside today and found this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D7vLfWGQ6o

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Chinatown posted:

skullin more german piss

feelin' like making a run for mexican tonite

the lakers are bad and old

They kicked the warriors asses out of the playoffs so they are on the right side of history regardless

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Portland has the #3 pick which they'll trade for some aging superstar so they can get bounced in the first round and waste another year of Dame's life

It's this or we draft the consensus Rookie of the Year while only getting 25 wins all season whose knees then ritualistically explode in summer 2024 training camp while doing a gentle layup at the Blazer training facility

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I just ate a philly cheesesteak, drove home while blasting Going Back To Cali by Biggie and scaring the hoes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Lmao Greg Oden :smith:

There's no chance of that happening again!